Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night or rather this morning I was at a friends house when all of a sudden I hear these two douchbags making a scene outside... Trying to get this chick to let them in.. well in their retarded rage they saw my bike parked next to the girls truck and decided I must be inside.. needless to say I watched the two of them approach my tail and lift and dump my bike onto the curb... Called the police when they started towards my bike... Then the two jack offs act like they are going to jump me when I came outside to yell that the two of them... needless to say my buddy "a cop" showed up and got the situation under control.... Damage is a rashed up bar end "broken maybe? it seems to be very loose now" brake lever mirror, Rashed mid faring with a crack down the middle of it, rashed tail section with a crack, bent rear brake control, along with the peg.. slightly bent. If it cost more than 1000 to fix then I will be getting 4th degree felony criminal damage to property placed on the two dip shits... FML.. great night

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
That sucks dude - I bet it will be more then $1000 - throw the book at those c*ck suckers

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
damn that sucks bro i would have ran out with a bat or something and kicked their ass that kind of people piss me off..

·
Registered
359 Posts
I would have been pissed. I would have went to jail becaus I don't have any buddies that are cops and I would have been whippin ass when they got there

·
Registered
539 Posts
Get justice for you and every one else that this has happened to! Sounds wrong, but oh well. F them.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Glad you seen this happen and didnt fall victem to them leaving. hope it all works out!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I feared that was going to be the basis of the thread when I saw "The Horror!!!" The officer should have taken photos of the bike on the scene. If he didn't you need to take some asap. Take the bike if its ride-able to an approved shop to have the damage appraised. Sucks man, I fear the day it happens to my bike...

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My buddy " Officer Tolan" took photo's and marked the visiable damage that he could see for the conditions but did list an somewhat extensive amout of damage.. "every little bit of rash/damage and I mean everything" here in new mexico its a petty offense below 1000$$ .. without the custom paint work being completed with just OEM replacements for the parts its looking at 1300.00 as of now w/o taxes... so.. they have oh so gracefully strided into the relm of a 4th degree felony for criminal damage to property. I am going to a dealer tomorrow for a full inspection to determine what it is we can get them for in terms of cost for replacements... I had run out of the appartment with a bat but decided not to be stuck on the other side of the jury for GBH or agg assault with a weapon... Just kept my cool and told both of the idiots about how close of a relationship I have with the DA.. and that I would be taxing their ass... IN case no one here has picked up I'm in Law Enforcement as well .. so they need to be prepaired to be fucked by the long **** of the law... I'm going to get mine:spank:

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
NICE quick!!!! good thing you kept your cool,

since your in law can we be friends :shakehand

I hope you get them good, I would have probably been dumb but they would have never laid a finger on my bike, nope :gun1:

·
Registered
152 Posts
You did the right thing. As for being law enforcement.. Good, it helps that you won't have to ask and figure out how the law works in your area. I take criminal justice in SC and am going to work for the local sheriff's department when I graduate and knowing the local and state law is a major benefit over the majority of society.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Good call on holding your temper. It would definitely not be an easy thing to do. I'd be out there beating some ass and probably end up with me getting arrested. lol

·
Registered
520 Posts
my bike had similar damage after being hit and knocked over and i got $2200.00
good luck to you man, and glad you called the cops and handled it!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
lol good thing i live in mexico... i see somebody messing with my sh!t i beat them bad and nobody says nothin lmao :D

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^^^ ShYEAHHHHH... If I weren't in the position I'm currently in it would have ended with severe damage to them both... actually lol.. If I were home I would have grabed my duty belt and taser/oc along with my flex cuffs and would have made them dance on the pavement for me before calling dispatch :D Punks... I wanted blood so bad

·
0 Posts
NICE quick!!!! good thing you kept your cool,

since your in law can we be friends :shakehand

I hope you get them good, I would have probably been dumb but they would have never laid a finger on my bike, nope :gun1:

:+1::shakehand :+1: :gun1:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts