Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know hes prolly in here already thousands of times but just had to say GREAT guy to do business with. Hands down has won my respect in both craftsmanship and customer service. I have atleast 25 pms back and forth from him when i sent him my stuff and him helping me along the way.

Fast turn around time and great guy. Completely 100% recommend him to ANYONE. Do not hesitate to do business with him you will only regret it.

Thnx alot T for all your help and making my bike look even better.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Tripage? Good? noooooooooo.....

I get complements on my license plate / rear hugger all the time. People don't notice everything it has till it's a gloomy day or dark out then they want one lol.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I was recently in Orlando and daytona for bike week so I decided to bring my pegs to get done by the infamous tripage. We kept missing each other at first but we worked it out and I'm so glad because the work done on my pegs were awesome!!! Great guy and awesome work let's not forget the price. I'm in NYC and they want to charge $360 just to powdercoat the pegs. I powdercoated my pegs black/red and got LEDs on pass pegs for less! Very pleased and glad things worked thumbs up to tripage!!

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Thanks D, glad you like them. You caught me on a bad week with getting sick and all. usually right on the ball with the PM's emails, was also adding some work space to get ready for the taillights, so was tired from building/moving things around. T

1 - 14 of 14 Posts