1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Might have to grab this. Never got around to trying it on 3, and it looked good on there.

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Might have to grab this. Never got around to trying it on 3, and it looked good on there.
Its a must have game and if you never play it your doing yourself a dis service as a gamer :)

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gonna pick up Infamous Second Son today. Looking forward to this new release ��
I loved Infamous SS, maybe because I have been away from gaming for a while but it was enjoyable from start to finish. One of the very few games I've made effort on to get Platinum.

Got TLOU on Pre-Order, very looking forward to this and Watchdogs.

·
Registered
104 Posts
If you dont have a PS3 or did not play this game on the PS3 this is your second chance and dont miss it this time around. Probably the best game I have ever played PERIOD. Believe the hype, its this good.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/03/27/news-the-last-of-us-coming-to-ps4
I'm with you! Best game I've played in a long time. I cannot wait to see the PS4 improvements.
I did not, however, enjoy the multiplayer at all. That's the only reason I didn't get my platinum trophy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Gonna pick up Infamous Second Son today. Looking forward to this new release ��
Second Son was excellent. Only downfall was I thought it was too short. Beat the game true and through in both directions, platinum trophy, I think it took less than month on intermittent playing.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I loved Infamous SS, maybe because I have been away from gaming for a while but it was enjoyable from start to finish. One of the very few games I've made effort on to get Platinum.

Got TLOU on Pre-Order, very looking forward to this and Watchdogs.
Just traded in Thief (not very good) toward Watch Dogs today. Can't wait.
I'm also looking forward to UFC.

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just traded in Thief (not very good) toward Watch Dogs today. Can't wait.
I'm also looking forward to UFC.
I skipped thief it did not seem it was that good. Ive been wanting Watch Dogs for a very long time, its so close now I cant wait to play it.

The new UFC game looks really good I'm just on the fence about it b/c it has EA's name attached to it. BF4 was so rushed and so broken when it was released that I have a very hard time getting anything that is backed by EA. Seems like the only thing they care about is dead lines and hype and regardless of how polished or finished the game is just get it out to the public. I'm not basing all of this just off BF4 it's how Ive felt about EA for a really long time with many games they are behind.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I skipped thief it did not seem it was that good. Ive been wanting Watch Dogs for a very long time, its so close now I cant wait to play it.

The new UFC game looks really good I'm just on the fence about it b/c it has EA's name attached to it. BF4 was so rushed and so broken when it was released that I have a very hard time getting anything that is backed by EA. Seems like the only thing they care about is dead lines and hype and regardless of how polished or finished the game is just get it out to the public. I'm not basing all of this just off BF4 it's how Ive felt about EA for a really long time with many games they are behind.
Only a few more days for watch dogs!

I understand your reluctance regarding UFC. My biggest hope is that they put some real work into it, considering they took over 2 years to make it. I hope that extra year shows in the quality.

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Only a few more days for watch dogs!

I understand your reluctance regarding UFC. My biggest hope is that they put some real work into it, considering they took over 2 years to make it. I hope that extra year shows in the quality.
The videos on the UFC game look really good. Being that BF and all the madden games are yearly games and BF is always rushed so that it can release ahead of COD has ruined that game series for me. It will always be a broken mess as far as i'm concerned. Dice / EA will make all kinds of promises for BF5 later this year all of these new cool features with hopes that those will forget the events of 12 months prior. I for one will not forget. Ive made a decision to no longer buy yearly release games. There is nothing you can do with a game with a 1 year turn around to make it so much better that it should suck $60 from my bank account. From now on I'm only going to focus on games that have put the time and effort into them, IE.. Watch Dogs, The Division, The Order 1886 exc..

So excited for watch dogs. I work on mon/tues so I'll pick it up tues night after work and play it weds and thurs or what I can of it at least I have so much moving I have to do in only those 2 days that it will eat up a lot of my free time. I'll make my decision on UFC when it comes closer to the release I would really like to be able to play a demo but if not then I'll have to decide based on reviews and my gut feeling on it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The videos on the UFC game look really good. Being that BF and all the madden games are yearly games and BF is always rushed so that it can release ahead of COD has ruined that game series for me. It will always be a broken mess as far as i'm concerned. Dice / EA will make all kinds of promises for BF5 later this year all of these new cool features with hopes that those will forget the events of 12 months prior. I for one will not forget. Ive made a decision to no longer buy yearly release games. There is nothing you can do with a game with a 1 year turn around to make it so much better that it should suck $60 from my bank account. From now on I'm only going to focus on games that have put the time and effort into them, IE.. Watch Dogs, The Division, The Order 1886 exc..

So excited for watch dogs. I work on mon/tues so I'll pick it up tues night after work and play it weds and thurs or what I can of it at least I have so much moving I have to do in only those 2 days that it will eat up a lot of my free time. I'll make my decision on UFC when it comes closer to the release I would really like to be able to play a demo but if not then I'll have to decide based on reviews and my gut feeling on it.
You'll be playing watch dogs before me so definitely let me know your thoughts.

I remember reading that there will be a demo for UFC around release. It's supposed to feature Bruce Lee (his character is included in the pre-order content). If anything, I'll have it on launch and let you know what i think.

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You'll be playing watch dogs before me so definitely let me know your thoughts.

I remember reading that there will be a demo for UFC around release. It's supposed to feature Bruce Lee (his character is included in the pre-order content). If anything, I'll have it on launch and let you know what i think.
Sounds good, despite my busy days off this week I'll still be playing it weds night so I'll let you know what I think. I was going to pick it up tues night when Im out of work but I'm going to have to wait until weds morning. Once I get some packing done and am back at where I'm staying now ( packing up all the garage items from where I moved from ) I'll have time to start it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts