Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can some one please post a picture of those mighty screws that go under the air duct covers and attach the tank cover?!... I have several and and don't know wich belong where

...I think there no collar inside this rubber, at least I find none in the parts scheme

help me out please

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
They are short and have a collar. Like #29 but shorter.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o k
thanks joe, but the collar u mean the the shape of the screw or the metal collar that goes inside the rubber, cause in the scheme theres no metal collar.... but there is no screw neither lol

hope not to mess up with this... I've almost all the parts in place but the bad news I still I've at least 4 metal collars that I really don't know where they belong...and two more that are preatty big

·
Registered
769 Posts
this should help...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heheh
that's the way :D
I'm getting back to the work ;)

hey please take another one but with centimeters instead of inches LOL
great... thanks a billion

·
Registered
769 Posts
ya...sorry i'm fresh out of tape measures in centimeters... if you have any other bolt questions post them up... i've taken mine apart one to many times..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't want to push of your patience, but here it goes another question, follow the numbers, the bolt 29 is similar to the one u show me but if I use one like that and the metal collar 24 it does fit! I tried a different bolt, with no "flat surface" around and it fits well... is this scheme wrong?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wrong word .... wtf

ok here it goes again

I don't want to push of your patience, but here it goes another question, follow the numbers, the bolt 29 is similar to the one u show me but if I use one like that and the metal collar 24 IT DOESN'T FIT! I tried a different bolt, with no "flat surface" around and it fits well... is this scheme wrong?

·
Registered
769 Posts
the bolt that's pictured goes inside just the rubber collar(19)...no seprate metal collar... the metal collar(24) goes up front by the triples and slips into the rubber piece...and that should be just a regular bolt(no collar)... .

·
Registered
769 Posts
make sense?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sure...
more than sense it fits ;)

just question this cause the 29 in the parts scheme is a collar bolt and when I was in the garage I lost my pacience trying to figure out how to make that work...

ok
I'll try to take some pictures of the collars that I told you about, the ones that I don't know where they belong, maybe you can help me out... but that will be tomorow.
it sucks not to have internet where I live in :s I've to get back to the office everytime I've some doubt

thanks for the help!

·
Registered
769 Posts
no problem... hopefully i can be as helpful on your unknow collars...it reminded me that I should have taken mine off before I sold my oem bodywork...oh well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts