Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I look at the blue RR..the more it has grown on me. Didn't really like it at the beginning but thats changed. Everyone else feel the same? or did you guys love it at the start or still hate it? Sometimes I feel I shoula of got the blue....anyone want to trade fairings? Hahaha.

·
Registered
48 Posts
After seeing the official Honda pics i was not impressed but later seeing it in person I fell in love :shock: and changed my order to the blue one.
I still think it's a bit plain when you look at it from the side but I like it. ;-)

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
First time I saw the blue on the internet...............did not like it at all. When I seen it in person for the first time.........I was like........Damn, that thing looks killer. definately a sweet color. Still not as cool as the yellow though! :razz:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
i heard they stopped making the yellow one cause it was just so damn slow...hahahaha. j/k anyway my first thoughts were that i was going to buy a blue one but they have sold 3 in the last month here local (which sucks because i live in a small town) so i might be looking at the faster red one. what color do you guys/gals think they will make the solid bike in 05? the blue is new the the CBR line up as far back as i can remember but in 00 they had an orange one and best of my knowledge that color hasnt been used since.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
That blue is awesome. The local stealership has a blue on the floor. I drool every time I pass it. I may not have to stop by so often because they finally got a few KRR's on the floor. Yjat's a bike. Yup, left a wet spot on the floor. Next year I might be able to afford one.

BTW Just pick up another set of plastics. I have a mint set of '03 black in storage. custom paint job planned for them. I figure the plastics could be changed out in 7 hours requiring a 12 pack of good beer :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much do a new set of fairings cost from the factory.....a lot I bet. Hah. Damn If ever 1 of you blue guys decide to convert to a track bike...holla back and I'll definetly buy the fairings. I'm sure none of you out there will. Damnit. Thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
the blue is ok, not for me. I have the black 03 and I think the 04 black/silver wing is the best looking bike I've ever seen. My red/black 1KRR isn't bad looking either though :D

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Yeah, I like the blue...but there's just TOO much blue on it...I think they should have done it like they did the '04 red one...:D (like I photoshopped it to be:D I hate the color of the silver lowers, it makes the bike look sloppy, but even with black lowers and a black tail it'd look hella-good...

:cool:

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
...better than what it looked like before, and nice Avatar, I love the Big Labowski(sp??)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I wasn't too sure about the blue either when I saw the honda pics of it. But after seeing it in person, I really loved it. It was definately a deciding factor in me getting a new bike this year.

V

·
0 Posts
I dont like the blue too much. I thought it was a kawasaki 636 in the dealership from far away a while ago.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts