Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Motorcycle Fairy has been very kind to me recently. Just wanted to share my Joy w/ you all! I won't get into detail but I'm sure I'll see some of you Fockers there! Here's some pics of what the Fairy brought me and my best impersonation of the peoples eyebrow! lol! And as you can see...even though I ride a Gixxer now. I still know who makes the best polish! And it's illegal over here in NY too! Niiiiiiice!!! Cheers!...O

N

·
0 Posts
Cool! Just make sure to stop by Pier 6 in SF. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

·
Registered
316 Posts
SON OF A *****! I hate you and your GSXR 1000!

LOL j/k Please take an ass load of pics to share with us.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Omar
You got the connections alright that is one sick pic very funny stuff
thanks for the laugh

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sarawalker said:
Yo baby, nice Fairy...lol
make sure you make a stop at the patch of dirt, there's a beer with your name on it... :eek:)
I'll be sure to stop by! Just lmk what patch you're gonna be on!

Cheers!...O

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
is there seating for certain turns?????? I got general admision for Sunday only where the hell am I going to be. I know when I went to the AMA race in Fontana I got to go wherever I wanted to. Why do your tickets say something specific about turn 5.

·
Registered
623 Posts
dozadj said:
is there seating for certain turns?????? I got general admision for Sunday only where the hell am I going to be. I know when I went to the AMA race in Fontana I got to go wherever I wanted to. Why do your tickets say something specific about turn 5.
at the track there is only seats in two areas - start / finish aka main grandstands aka Turn 11 AND Turn 4. These are available to the public for a price.

general admission gets you in, but doesn't provide you a seat.

here's a link http://www.laguna-seca.com/generalinfo/index.cfm?FuseAction=TrackMap There are only two grandstand areas, see T11 and T4.

everywhere else there is seating is either vendor secured or VIP.

if you don't have grandstand seats - T11 and T4, or VIP / vendor, then bring a blanket, or folding chair and find your sweet spot.

Not every event is the same, and the fact that it's the GP changes everything. Make the best of it, there's plenty of areas out there where you can enjoy the races.

good luck :icon_salu

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
First the helmet, now this!!! You make me wanna be a hater, except for the gixxer thing!!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Turn 2 - Hill side over T2 is available to all spectators - open area - gen admission with no grandstand seating gets you this.

Vendor Stands - T2 - for dealers, vendors, etc.... must have special tickets and have name on the list for specific dealership etc... You can see riders head out to T3

·
Registered
623 Posts
Last two.

Road that takes you to the "Cork-Screw" - you can see T2 behind the tower, T3 right above my head, and "Dunlop" tire bridge (Yokohama was there due to car racing) that goes to T4

Cork-Screw - open area to the right not seen in the picture.

That's it. Hope this is helpful

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
the polish works bet if you drop your rag in metal shavings and dirt then proceed to wip down the bike =)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts