Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen anyone post anything up about this, but I was doing some reading on the new kawi and it is going to have a compression of 13.9!!!!!! Yikes, that thing could well be quit the performer.

N

·
0 Posts
I really like the look of the 2007 Kawi. I would love to get that bike.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Actually, the final pictures don't look that bad. i am not a kawi fan but I will give props were they are deserved.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Here are some pics:

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
It's not that bad... I would never buy it. But I think they did a better job with the headlights on this one. At least they don't look like tear drop shape and look more like eyes.

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
TonyTheTige-rr said:
imo that thing is HIDEOUS looking.
+ bazillion!

·
Registered
14,359 Posts
seelcbr600rr said:
It's still a Kawi and not a Honda....I don't care if it's nice looking or not.
I would never limit myself like that. I make a VERY good living as a Microsoft technologies engineer but I like Mac, Linux, AIX and others as well. Variety is a great thing.

There are too many nice bikes out there to wear blinders.

·
Registered
320 Posts
i have already sat on it. They have done away with the crap all digital dash now has a needle for the revs. The back end looks really tidy. I like the bike in black but not really a fan of the orange or green

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I think the side view is what kills it for me.. Plus they're not nearly as reliable as a Honda or Suzuki IMHO. Notice that they went the same way as Honda and dropped the Tail light below the exhaust so the exhaust could be tucked up higher, resulting in a cleaner rearend? I think that was a good move. It wouldn't take much to rig up a new TL setup.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Sorry, but it looks a lot better than the 07 RR. In fact, it looks a lot like the 05-06 RR. I don't like the headlights either, but other than that, it's a good-looking bike.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i think it looks pretty nice. The headlights are ok, but then again- i think the headlights of the 07 RR arent as aggressive looking at the previous one. As in... i dont like them that much, lol.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
i like the exhaust look..... kind of ducati-ish.... but i don't like the headlights.... what is it with everyone stealing honda's position light idea.... first yama. now kawi.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts