1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
bump for the thread
im almost done watching the whole thing...

·
Registered
3,065 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts

Thanks for bumping this thread back up... I was meaning to watch that video but forgot about it... Nice find Disco. I thought it was a nut job piece at first... than I started wishing it was a nut job piece. Some very real and very scary sh*t brewing behind the curtains.

If anyone's interested in a higher quality version check this one out:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
BUMP

for the love of country, and family...

BUMP!!!!!!

Just some quotes from perhaps our greatest leader...

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties." - Abraham Lincoln

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts. " Abraham Lincoln

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it. " Abraham Lincoln

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic." John Fitzgerald Kennedy

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
"We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. " John Fitzgerald Kennedy

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. " Thomas Jefferson

I have no fear that the result of our experiment will be that men may be trusted to govern themselves without a master. - Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government. " Thomas Jefferson

"Nothing is unchangeable but the inherent and unalienable rights of man. " - Thomas Jefferson

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive."

- Thomas Jefferson

I frickin BEG everyone to spread the word. It's a painful thing to know that you and your family are in a potentially life-threatening situation.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
uhhh screw obama i say we make a civilian army and over throw gov...
its not that easy to just say lets form an army and over throw the goverment. first, you need money, lots of money, more money than bill gates and warrent buffits net worth combine to overthrow the biggest country in the world. second. you need weapons. even if every soilders in your army have a rifle wont be enough. a push of a botton and they are all gone. third, you need training. american soilders are the best train soliders in the world. you will not find a place, the trainer that can compeat on equal ground with america.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
its not that easy to just say lets form an army and over throw the goverment. first, you need money, lots of money, more money than bill gates and warrent buffits net worth combine to overthrow the biggest country in the world. second. you need weapons. even if every soilders in your army have a rifle wont be enough. a push of a botton and they are all gone. third, you need training. american soilders are the best train soliders in the world. you will not find a place, the trainer that can compeat on equal ground with america.

its not just "america" im sure alot of members of the armed forces are not happy with whats going on either LOL... its not like there wouldnt be military personal that would not mind not paying useless taxes that go to senators who do jack **** and only work 3 days work, who can also vote to raise their OWN salary.... its a Fed up world nowadays... Abe would be sad...we got a commy as our "saviour"...taxes to useless things and now the government is trying to control how much people can get paid... giving a handout or not the gov has no rite to do that... all the "government" is is a bunch of overpaid biches that think they are better then everyone else... what we need is a government for the people, by the people.. any i am sure people in the forces would join up like crazy if someone was smart enough to start it. and with the money that would be a pain in the ass to get.. but hey our forefathers did it so why cant we... they were outmanned , out gunned, out supplied... hell...

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
its not just "america" im sure alot of members of the armed forces are not happy with whats going on either LOL...
rule number one in life, dont bite the hand thats feeding you if you know whats good for you. because if they can feed you, they can F you up in a hartbeat. i dont think that many armed forces will rally and rebel, unless a cupe is form by the really higher up in the military and the situation allows. otherwise, most of the soliders are brain wash enough through basic where they become a perfect killing machine. unlike the military in south africa, they get paid well with good benifit and fed. so massive rebelon agianst america governemnt because of financial reasoning is very unlikely considering the fact that they also recive a fat tax deduction from being in the military.

its not like there wouldnt be military personal that would not mind not paying useless taxes that go to senators who do jack **** and only work 3 days work, who can also vote to raise their OWN salary....
like i said they dont pay nearly as much taxes as you think. hell i paid over 10k in taxes last year along. and i dought average soliders pay that much with all their deductions. if they did, then they are doing their taxes wrong.

Abe would be sad...we got a commy as our "saviour"...taxes to useless things and now the government is trying to control how much people can get paid... giving a handout or not the gov has no rite to do that... all the "government" is is a bunch of overpaid biches that think they are better then everyone else...
if you are refering to the AIG bouneses, than you might want to consider what they are trying to do in contex. and you might think otherwise on the bailout if you understand the importence. the shitty economy we feel right now is actually a lot better if goverment had done nothing. if the bailout havent got pass in last october. ALL of us would be out of jobs with in one week. global depression would follow within 1 week after that. if you think what happen in 9-11 is bad, the effect of no bailout would of been a little hickup compaire to what could of happen. BTW the government salary for those congress people aret that much. most of their income are from political controbution, speaches, special apperareces, day jobs (lawyers..), books, etc.

what we need is a government for the people, by the people.. any i am sure people in the forces would join up like crazy if someone was smart enough to start it. and with the money that would be a pain in the ass to get..
a goverment for the people by the people was the ideal of every demorcy. but a democy utopia needs to be run by smart people. whell the average americans have a lot of opinion yet with no substence. what you said here is a meaningless slogen, and unacheable ideal. and you need to stop hoping for the cavilary's(arm forces) rescue because they arent comming since they dont exist. and if someone actually did get smart and rally the people, well he would either get shot, or he become like hitler.

but hey our forefathers did it so why cant we... they were outmanned , out gunned, out supplied... hell...
not ture kiddo. back in the revol war, the britts are fighting accross the ponds. the logistic load is hard considering everything requested from the motherland will take 5-6 month before they arrive, if they arrive. the forefathers have settel on this lands for a few generations before that so they have the home front adventage as well as the logistic load adventage. also the french and the indians are not friendly to the britts either. back in the days, the britts best weapons were their ships and cannons. if you take the fight in land, all they have is the canons and rifles which the forefather also have so no adventage for the britts there. the forefather also have the adventage of the fact that the britts is burnning money by keep on fighting. so they got lucky in a tactic point of view.
keep in mind that the britts are regular army, while most of the forefathers are guerrilla terrirost/ freedom fighter.

not trying to picking on you. but there are too much emotions and little thoughts going into your suggestions. remember, free speach only go as far as it dont threaten nathional security. be careful of what you said let along what you typed online, think carefully to make sure all your angles are cover before you act. otherwise you are just another easy target of manpulation by someone else that thinks more then you.

also guns, and viloence solves nothing. ideal and speeches distory more civilzation than the biggest baddest gun or bomb ever existed.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
rule number one in life, dont bite the hand thats feeding you if you know whats good for you. because if they can feed you, they can F you up in a hartbeat. i dont think that many armed forces will rally and rebel, unless a cupe is form by the really higher up in the military and the situation allows. otherwise, most of the soliders are brain wash enough through basic where they become a perfect killing machine. unlike the military in south africa, they get paid well with good benifit and fed. so massive rebelon agianst america governemnt because of financial reasoning is very unlikely considering the fact that they also recive a fat tax deduction from being in the military.

like i said they dont pay nearly as much taxes as you think. hell i paid over 10k in taxes last year along. and i dought average soliders pay that much with all their deductions. if they did, then they are doing their taxes wrong.

if you are refering to the AIG bouneses, than you might want to consider what they are trying to do in contex. and you might think otherwise on the bailout if you understand the importence. the shitty economy we feel right now is actually a lot better if goverment had done nothing. if the bailout havent got pass in last october. ALL of us would be out of jobs with in one week. global depression would follow within 1 week after that. if you think what happen in 9-11 is bad, the effect of no bailout would of been a little hickup compaire to what could of happen. BTW the government salary for those congress people aret that much. most of their income are from political controbution, speaches, special apperareces, day jobs (lawyers..), books, etc.

a goverment for the people by the people was the ideal of every demorcy. but a democy utopia needs to be run by smart people. whell the average americans have a lot of opinion yet with no substence. what you said here is a meaningless slogen, and unacheable ideal. and you need to stop hoping for the cavilary's(arm forces) rescue because they arent comming since they dont exist. and if someone actually did get smart and rally the people, well he would either get shot, or he become like hitler.

not ture kiddo. back in the revol war, the britts are fighting accross the ponds. the logistic load is hard considering everything requested from the motherland will take 5-6 month before they arrive, if they arrive. the forefathers have settel on this lands for a few generations before that so they have the home front adventage as well as the logistic load adventage. also the french and the indians are not friendly to the britts either. back in the days, the britts best weapons were their ships and cannons. if you take the fight in land, all they have is the canons and rifles which the forefather also have so no adventage for the britts there. the forefather also have the adventage of the fact that the britts is burnning money by keep on fighting. so they got lucky in a tactic point of view.
keep in mind that the britts are regular army, while most of the forefathers are guerrilla terrirost/ freedom fighter.

not trying to picking on you. but there are too much emotions and little thoughts going into your suggestions. remember, free speach only go as far as it dont threaten nathional security. be careful of what you said let along what you typed online, think carefully to make sure all your angles are cover before you act. otherwise you are just another easy target of manpulation by someone else that thinks more then you.

also guns, and viloence solves nothing. ideal and speeches distory more civilzation than the biggest baddest gun or bomb ever existed.

they were outgunned... with ebtter guns.. lol i jus learned this this month again because when i moved the school didnt transfer my credits so i had to retake all my classes:tard::cwm21:. so anyway i was just revisiting what happened with american independence like 1 week ago ...but i do agree i dont think USA would wage a civil war... igood spokesman could get everyone to move to florida or some crap.. lol and start a new country o_O ..... sooooo simple.... not

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
off topic
true, the americans in the independence were out gun. but the definition of guerrilla warfare is the fact that they are out gun.
The guerrilla band is an armed nucleus, the fighting vanguard of the people. It draws its great force from the mass of the people themselves. The guerrilla band is not to be considered inferior to the army against which it fights simply because it is inferior in fire power. Guerrilla warfare is used by the side which is supported by a majority but which possesses a much smaller number of arms for use in defense against oppression
the adventage of the guerrilla war fare is that they can mount and disband in a blink of an eye, that with the fog of war makes them extrimely diffical to detect, let anlong defeat. the revolutionary fighters uses the best eleiment of guerrilla warfare which they surprise attacks the birtishs and end up fatique them to a point of defeat at a war front. they are much more flexable compare to the regular army of the brits, in addtion to the inhearent problem of you cannot hit what you cannot see for the brits. the revolution fighters looks, dress, acts like the regulare civilan when they are not fighting. while the brits are this band of bright red peckcock that you can spot them for miles before they arrive. the drawback of the guerrilla warfare is that the attrition rate of war are much higher then the regular army, but in reality, the americans in the revolutionary war are not anymore inferior than the britens when you evaluate all aspects of war. go ahead bring it up in class. i would like to see what your teacher have to say.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts