Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you ride a 600RR and you love your bike. You live it, breath it and constantly think about it ( ok maybe not). If you find cool pics of the 600RR you use them as wallpaper on your PC and phone. Well, folks now you can enjoy the fruits of my labor and load up this 600RR theme for the Playstation 3.

The theme includes wallpapers that are from most of the different models years. The home row icons are the flags used for racing. The regular icons are custom made and feature a helmet shape. The pointers are riding gloves. This version supports the icons from the 2.5 firmware. Full update is coming soon and will support all current icons. Please provide feed back and let me know if there is anything you'd like to see in the theme. If you have pictures that can be used for wallpaper and would like to submit them to me please send a PM.

Finally I'd like to thank Spectre for the use of two of his pictures in the theme. The foot peg and rear brake assembly wallpaper.

Click for theme 600RR 2.5
Install instructions below.

Instructions on how to install and use themes
Downloading with PC

1. Find the theme you want to download
2. click the download link
3. press “Save”
4. save to a SDCard or a USB Device
5a. make a folder in the Device or Card called “PS3″
5b. make a folder in the PS3 folder called “THEME” (ALL CAPS REQUIRED)
6. put the .pt3 file into the THEME folder
7. put into your ps3
8. go to themes
9. click install
10. click the memory card or USB device
11. Install and enjoy

You can also use your PS3 browser and navigate to this thread. Once here click on the link above. The PS3 will recognize that it is a theme file and will place it in your theme folder (Theme Settings).

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First off I realized that I should have put this in the Video Games & Discussion section. If a mod could, please move this. Second there have been over a hundred views, I hoped by now that someone would have commented. I know I need to give it time. Don't be afraid to comment even if it is negative. The only way I can make the theme better is from your suggestions.

·
Registered
263 Posts
is there one for xbox 360?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As far as I know there is no theme builder for the Xbox that is available to the public. If there was I would definately build themes for it. But Microsoft is holding that back as of now. Maybe they will release a builder. Also I do not have an Xbox to test on anyway. I know that there are themes for purchase so there must be a builder out there. But again it is not for public release.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I would say ditch the flags and just find a sweet way to make the icons fast and race like...thats the toughest part tho...I made a few themes of my own and the icons are always the toughest part to make different/cool.

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
theres gotta be a better pic of a 600rr than the stock pegs??? just MHO... but i appreciate the time and effort you put into this bro.. thanks..

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
theres gotta be a better pic of a 600rr than the stock pegs??? just MHO... but i appreciate the time and effort you put into this bro.. thanks..
Agreed. I never use the standard background on theme's though, I like how the standard xmb moves. So for me buttons are the most important part - that and the lack of sound effects, most of them are just annoying.

A general motorcycle one would be awesome too, use the manufacturer logo's and the checkered flag for trophies or something.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is just one of the backgrounds out of about 16. That pic was taken by Spectre from this site which is why I included it. The icons are unique in the theme. Alot of people use flashy shiny icons, I try to make them custom. If you load up the theme you can see this. I am updating the theme soon so I will take all this into consideration. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I do not enjoy the stock pegs as a background, but I like the idea behind the theme. Goodluck with improvements. I think Im going to stick with my gt5 theme for now.

·
Registered
163 Posts
update!?!?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
well how do we see the other 15 pics then? as as soon as i seen this thread i did the change of theme, also the word "theme" doesnt have to be in capitals/uppercase either theme as is works perfectly also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts