Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Order:
- Set of Bridgestone S20s,
- Bridgeport tyre valves,
- Tygon rear res. delete kit

Order Execution:
- When I ordered, the site showed that everything would be charged a shipping of 30USD. I later received an email informing me that because of the size/weight of the tires, they would not fall under the flat shipping fee and would require an additional charge. This pompted me to cancel something from my planned order to accomodate the extra shipping fee.
- The products shipped quickly and were received in very good condition and in a timely fashion.

Service Received:
- All my inquiries were addressed promptly and in a polite fashion.

Conclusion:
- This was my first order from Motomummy and with the exception of not being notified at the time of the order (on the website) about the extra shipping charge for the tires, this was a very pleasant transaction. Corey and his team did a great job and I look forward to more transactions with them in the future.

This Pharaoh is certainly satisfied with this Mummy!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Love the title quite original for me my exp / transactions with the mummy have been awesome

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
And they are literally 2 miles down the road from my house. MotovationUSA is about 10 miles, and AF1, the premiere Aprilia dealer is 15 miles from me. Almost as cool as the 25 minute drive to the Circuit of the Americas.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
And they are literally 2 miles down the road from my house. MotovationUSA is about 10 miles, and AF1, the premiere Aprilia dealer is 15 miles from me. Almost as cool as the 25 minute drive to the Circuit of the Americas.
I am so jealous man you live in a bike heaven location that is for sure :banger:

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Order:
- Set of Bridgestone S20s,
- Bridgeport tyre valves,
- Tygon rear res. delete kit

Order Execution:
- When I ordered, the site showed that everything would be charged a shipping of 30USD. I later received an email informing me that because of the size/weight of the tires, they would not fall under the flat shipping fee and would require an additional charge. This pompted me to cancel something from my planned order to accomodate the extra shipping fee.
- The products shipped quickly and were received in very good condition and in a timely fashion.

Service Received:
- All my inquiries were addressed promptly and in a polite fashion.

Conclusion:
- This was my first order from Motomummy and with the exception of not being notified at the time of the order (on the website) about the extra shipping charge for the tires, this was a very pleasant transaction. Corey and his team did a great job and I look forward to more transactions with them in the future.

This Pharaoh is certainly satisfied with this Mummy!
Nice review :) Yah, our terms and conditions explain our shipping. We leave it with flat rate even though oversize/overweight items don't fall under it, because by having a human look at the order (not automating it) we can see what can ship together, consolidate items, etc and ensure you get the lowest shipping possible :)

Thanks for the feedback and ride safe!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
The X might be getting a lot of requests due to his prime location

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice review :) Yah, our terms and conditions explain our shipping. We leave it with flat rate even though oversize/overweight items don't fall under it, because by having a human look at the order (not automating it) we can see what can ship together, consolidate items, etc and ensure you get the lowest shipping possible :)

Thanks for the feedback and ride safe!
I understand; sent you an email also thanking you for the good business before the review. :shakehand

1 - 11 of 11 Posts