Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was the official "first ride of the season" day for me. Saw 9 other bikes on the road. That was a nice sight. Waved to every one of em. Just commuted to work and back but had to make a couple trips to the hardware store for small stuff since we just moved to a new office. Both trips I get paused by people. I get nothing but compliments on this bike. I swear, every time I stop I get questions and the whole "man, that's a nice bike" routine. Feels good. And you know this thing bleeds "quality". "Well you can't go wrong with a Honda". I get that one a lot and I know you do too. Welcome back, Spring.

·
Registered
402 Posts
My first ride too, It was nice to be out again, nothing hard just some cruising around town after she sat for 6 months. I did the same waved to the 6 others I seen on bikes and it was just a good feeling to be out again. Intersections were sketchy, cagers dont see bikes yet, but at least they heard my Yoshi!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
yeeaaaa, i love when these thread start, our season looks like it may start this weekend!
take care of that rr jwl , ride safe!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yeah it's supposed to be around 60 this weekend. I'm getting excited, I think I'll have to take the bike out. The only thing I'm worried about is salt n stuff on the roads.

·
Registered
262 Posts
supposed to be 60 and sunny here in northern illinois tomorrow...just waxed the bike after dinner...im ready to ride to, and from work tomorrow!

i get "its a honda so you know its quality" alot....i dont really care about other peoples opinion's, but alot of people seem to like the black 04 600rr

·
Registered
380 Posts
it was nice and windy in centeal IL but i still had to ride...the cages are not lookin yet so be careful and of course they are also patching pot holes so watch the loose $hit...
be safe and keep the shiny side up....

·
Registered
550 Posts
congrats everyone that cannot ride all year long. I kinda take it for granted and forget that others are not as fortunate. but summers BLOW in FL. rain everyday and if its not raining its too hot to step outside.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
not to rub it in guys, but that's what i love about florida year-round riding weather. getting the 'nice bike' compliments are always nice too!

·
Registered
114 Posts
its 4:55 am and im up cant sleep, kinda cant waight for the sum to rise.
it will be 60+ deg all weekend, ill be stuck at work all day saturday but dam sure will love the ride home. im off today and I WILL HAVE FUN. going back to sleep now, ill rise with the sun.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I get nothing but compliments on this bike. I swear, every time I stop I get questions and the whole "man, that's a nice bike" routine. Feels good. And you know this thing bleeds "quality". "Well you can't go wrong with a Honda". I get that one a lot and I know you do too. Welcome back, Spring.
Nice thread to wake up to! I also find that a lot of people can't seem to not stare in awe over this bike. Even when it was in stock form, I got looks! +2 Welcome back, Spring.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I take my hat off to you guys that cant ride all year long.or even in some of the cold temps you do.if we are lucky in the middle of the winter in mid day the temp will be like 10c/60f.almost never lower
fook man im 26 years old an i have never seen or touched real snow in my life(sad)would love to though.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Still waiting to ride here. Lots of crap on the roads still.

The only comment I seem to get is at the gas station. Many people feel the need to tell me I have a headlight burned out. I ride with the high beam on during the day now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts