Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i went to the police station to meet a guy that i was selling my glock 17 to, i pull in and decide i want to be able to just ride out of the parking lot when all is said and done..... nay nay, i took up 2, yes 2 parking stalls to do a u turn and back my bike in. nay nay, as i start to ease off the throttle to put my foot down to back it up, the bike was on its way down. luckily, i eased it down and it landed mostly on my leg and arm, im ok. but my pride is shattered. the only damage was the mirror got scratched up a bit, but its ok. i got some barracudas coming. just thought i would share an embarrassing moment with my rr family.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
i just dropped my bike from the pitbull stand .. same damage as you basically.. my pride and mirror.

your lucky tho that you didnt have the mirrors on yet!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Towards the end of my first 400+ mile day I forgot to put the kick stand down at the gas station. The bike fell onto me as I was facing the pump and it pinned me against the pump. A friend (who I wasn't riding with, just happened to be there) ran over and lifted the bike off of my legs. No damage to the bike, but my pride was damaged for years.

·
Registered
528 Posts
haha oh man that sucks dude i'm sorry. i was thinking about something like this happening to me today when i was backing my bike in at the university i go to.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A lot worse could happen including a motorcycle, a gun, money, and a police station!
yeah no doubt. its just that one time i didnt look were i was going. i glanced down and went down... funny shyt though. my wife keeps making fun of me. ive got pinned between the gas pump and my bike a couple times before, but never went down. im just so short that my legs cant catch me well while strattled over the bike. lol. damn short legs.

G

·
ha thats funny... i came home the other night..i put my kickstand down on a decking board, cause i have no drive way.. a little gravel then grass.... so i get off the bike and i am talking to my neighbor for like 10 min atleast... and bam!!!!!!!! my bike is laying on the ground!!!! i was like WTF!!! no damage to mine though.....

ha oh and another time i fell in my gf drive way... i had to honk the horn to get her to come out and get the bike off me... hahaha i was pinned under it.... she was laughing so hard... she always tells me, that if she knew i was ok, she would have stopped and taken pictures!!!

ahh pick up your pride.... **** happens!!! no biggie....

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
lmao..i just had a dream about getting pinned to gas station 2 times because of this.. as soon as i was unpinned my bike fell over and somehow got pinned again.. TY thread

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sorry to hear that man.

I felt like a tool yesterday. Bike parking is right in the middle of campus and I stalled in front of like 80 damn people.

·
Registered
265 Posts
ha thats funny... i came home the other night..i put my kickstand down on a decking board, cause i have no drive way.. a little gravel then grass.... so i get off the bike and i am talking to my neighbor for like 10 min atleast... and bam!!!!!!!! my bike is laying on the ground!!!! i was like WTF!!! no damage to mine though.....

ha oh and another time i fell in my gf drive way... i had to honk the horn to get her to come out and get the bike off me... hahaha i was pinned under it.... she was laughing so hard... she always tells me, that if she knew i was ok, she would have stopped and taken pictures!!!

ahh pick up your pride.... **** happens!!! no biggie....
haha thats funny

·
Registered
129 Posts
i pulled into a gas station once and was waiting for a pump with my helmet on the tank then started to back my bike up to get to a pump and slipped on one of the metal tank covers that had been polished from years of cars driving over it dropped the bike and helmet went rolling across the parking lot and stopped under a ladies car that had just pulled into the gas station talk about embarrassing there were so many people just watching

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lmao, my wife is still making fun of me. good stories though guys. im glad im not the only one that drops his rr. but yeah, i got my pride back non the less.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts