Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright i am just wondering if these things really work. Like i see a ton of people with them..

Im just wondering like the whole concept of it i am new to them and bikes but like wut is mapping and all that stuff?

I guess my final question would be like wut is the best thing that it does for your bike and does it really act like a upgrade to another cc?

Thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
I just spent the last week researching all the questions you just asked. Up at the top of the page between "new posts" and "quick links" I found a feature called "search". I clicked on it and entered the phrase "pcIII". I couldn't believe what happened next. It was like a little computer fairy knew what I wanted and delivered it all to me. I found page after page of useful information. I'll admit there were a couple pages that were useless but I just skipped over those. I even found that if you enter that search term into it and ask the fairy to only search "titles" only it works a little better. Best thing was it was all free. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
I just spent the last week researching all the questions you just asked. Up at the top of the page between "new posts" and "quick links" I found a feature called "search". I clicked on it and entered the phrase "pcIII". I couldn't believe what happened next. It was like a little computer fairy knew what I wanted and delivered it all to me. I found page after page of useful information. I'll admit there were a couple pages that were useless but I just skipped over those. I even found that if you enter that search term into it and ask the fairy to only search "titles" only it works a little better. Best thing was it was all free. Hope this helps.
Coooollllddddd blllooooooded

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Nope didnt help sorry =/

·
Chief IronLungs
2,000 Posts
Nope didnt help sorry =/

use the search feature like what was stated above. it saves you time and effort, plus its save ppl from ripping you a new one for a question that has been asked and answered over and over and over.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts