Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
something tells me we all have the same friends or something, cuz I seriously saw that site 2 days ago from a friend.

I like the chick standing in the back taking pictures.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I saw this stuff on tv. Those guys really are Idiots. 2 rival gangs basically both have territory on each side of the river. They run out in plain site and just shoot random shots off at each other.

WTF??

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
eazy e said:
I saw this stuff on tv. Those guys really are Idiots. 2 rival gangs basically both have territory on each side of the river. They run out in plain site and just shoot random shots off at each other.

WTF??
welcome to Bronx, ny.

lol, my side of town.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Aeteocles said:
something tells me we all have the same friends or something, cuz I seriously saw that site 2 days ago from a friend.

I like the chick standing in the back taking pictures.
i like the guy exterminating ants in the background. seems like overkill but they prolly got tough bugs too.

·
Banned
3 Posts
I bet you guys are the ones who claim not to be racist in front of people but behind there backs this is the **** you come up with.

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
MONSTER said:
I bet you guys are the ones who claim not to be racist in front of people but behind there backs this is the **** you come up with.
We all make opinions about people, some positive, some negative.

Some people make opinions about people based on what they wear, what they drive, how they talk, or where they are from. All of those rebuttable presumptions are as dangerous as any.

Here, we're making some presumptions about those folks who shoot their guns funny, are impoverished, and are running around in the streets holding feather dusters and wearing capes.

If they were purple skinned, I'd still laugh at them.

Besides, I think the old definition of racism is kinda outdated. People hardly judge based on skin color anymore. People judge on culture, body language, verbal language, and perceived norms held by a group of people.

So if I see you rolling down the street in a lowered prelude with a muffler can dragging and your hair is spikey and your sneakers are white, or you are rolling down the street with a lowered escalade on 24's, but have children that don't have clothes that fit, or if you take all 6 or 7 kids with you to go to the grocery store, or if you talk louder than everyone else at the supermarket, or if you drive slow in the right hand lane I promise I'm not not judging you on your skin color--it's just coincidental.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Try going through some of the pages on that thread; there's actually some very interesting info in there.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Aeteocles said:
We all make opinions about people, some positive, some negative.

Some people make opinions about people based on what they wear, what they drive, how they talk, or where they are from. All of those rebuttable presumptions are as dangerous as any.

Here, we're making some presumptions about those folks who shoot their guns funny, are impoverished, and are running around in the streets holding feather dusters and wearing capes.

If they were purple skinned, I'd still laugh at them.

Besides, I think the old definition of racism is kinda outdated. People hardly judge based on skin color anymore. People judge on culture, body language, verbal language, and perceived norms held by a group of people.

So if I see you rolling down the street in a lowered prelude with a muffler can dragging and your hair is spikey and your sneakers are white, or you are rolling down the street with a lowered escalade on 24's, but have children that don't have clothes that fit, or if you take all 6 or 7 kids with you to go to the grocery store, or if you talk louder than everyone else at the supermarket, or if you drive slow in the right hand lane I promise I'm not not judging you on your skin color--it's just coincidental.
This convo is going to get very very interesting

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
MONSTER said:
pretty harsh assumption and comment for someon who has two posts on the board. I don't come down on newbies, but c'mon. Is that any way to make friends?

Reality also is that 1 or 2 properly equipped marksman could erradicate that whole bunch in a matter of days. Long distance sniper rifles, patience and a stealth approach do wonders. But this isn't what this is all about. It's about attention and civil uproar. Notice no one ever really seems to be shooting back? They blast off at each other then go hide behind a wall and maybe the other side goes, ok! our turn and exchanges fire. The real concern there is getting hit by a random bullet.

·
Registered
184 Posts
You would think shooting a gun would be somewhat self explainitory. Some people never learn.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
MONSTER said:
Dude, who said ANYTHING racial? All I see is a bunch of idiots running around with guns.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts