Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas definately came early this year, as I came home to find a mystery package at my doorstep...

A closer look reveals bubblewrap and paper packing.. and.. is that the faint smell of titanium, I wonder??

Ahha! I knew it!

Now I must find me a dyno shop, the finest in the land! muhahaha! :)

·
Registered
877 Posts
congrad.. its a very nice pipe... just a question, how come you didnt order the short muffler ones? atleast with the short one your pipe wont come out in an angle..

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
Coool! lucky you. pipe looks nice. install that sumbitch and post some pics!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
AHHHH another Arata. Good choice. How much that run you for? i cant quite afford to drop the cash on the arata, so im savin for a yosh carbon. OH! The UPS guy struck here as well...

Have fun installing that. I know i'll enjoy doing mine.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Yeah he struck my house a couple times this week.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
honiton said:
congrad.. its a very nice pipe... just a question, how come you didnt order the short muffler ones? atleast with the short one your pipe wont come out in an angle..
Well, guess I missed that one, didnt know there were two muffler sizes for the 03/04.. As far as angled, it doesnt bother me.. I actually think it makes it look that much cooler.. gets more looks (even though they're guys wondering why I put the exhaust in wrong :)).

I was able to find one (and according to their distributor, their last one) for around $1230 shipped, so I got lucky.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
my ups man hasn't struck lately, but the postal man came by with a bunch of bills.. YESSSS! LUCKKKKY!

·
Registered
604 Posts
KhMeRGuY978 said:
my ups man hasn't struck lately, but the postal man came by with a bunch of bills.. YESSSS! LUCKKKKY!
lol...hey i think the ups guy messed up that arata system was supposed to come to me!

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
KhMeRGuY978 said:
Yeah I don't like when the postal man comes by. Bills Bills Bills. I need to get some postal man repellent sprayed around my house.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gonzo RR said:
lol...hey i think the ups guy messed up that arata system was supposed to come to me!
Oh, gosh! I'll call them right away and get this packaged back up for you, Sir! hehe.. nice try :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts