Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever used The Ticket Clinic in SoCal to fight speeding tickets (any of the offices - studio city, LA, van nuys, etc). A search only lead me to results from years ago and mostly to successful references to the FL branches. I've read some horror stories from consumers online and the BBB has a rating of F for the business. I got consultation from this one group that claims 90% successful dismissals, but they quoted me $775-1100 :cursin: If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears and would really appreciate it. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
a speeding ticket is usually 300-400 dollars, if you are going to pay more than that to fight it,

to me it doesnt sound worth it,

lay out how you were stopped if it was radar and all that,

you can go to court plead not guilty and try to question the calibration of the radar, but in the end it will be up to the judge and his decision,

good luck!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
If the BBB has a bad rating for them I would steer clear. Unless you can find actual customer(s) who are happy with the business I wouldnt give them another thought. People dont usually go through all the trouble of filing a BBB complaint unless its pretty bad.

·
Registered
219 Posts
If the BBB has a bad rating for them I would steer clear. Unless you can find actual customer(s) who are happy with the business I wouldnt give them another thought. People dont usually go through all the trouble of filing a BBB complaint unless its pretty bad.
:+1: no one takes the time to fill out all the sh*t to file a claim unless they are really pissed.....sounds like this business is a no go to me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Guys, thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately, I won't be able to take traffic school for this speeding ticket - got a speeding ticket in my car last year. The CHP didn't radar me and I believe the term is "pacing" me or whatever for what he did - and he wrote me down for 95+. Yeah, I'm under the impression that I really shouldn't ignore the individuals that did file the bad complaints to BBB ... I'm considering trying this ticketbust.com they have a A+ rating for the BBB.

Any more input would be greatly appreciated and thanks!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.