Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

track experince

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
i didn't vote b'coz there is no option that suits me, i have done my 600RR's first trackday last year (may28) & i have done another one this month (jan15), for sure i will do so again b'coz my friends have enjoyed their first track experience & wish to do it again..... very soon. :biggrin:

btw i'm not new to bike racing, i have prior track experience racing scooters & small displacement motorcycles.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I plan on making it the only place that I ride my bike.. I just cant deal with the worries of being hit by someone else, nor can I deal with my family, friends or GF worrying about me getting hit everytime I get on my bike..

·
Track Junkee
523 Posts
I go to the track quite a bit. I like to travel to ride sometimes. Did 3 days in Michigan at Grattan, 2 days in Utah at Miller, 1 day at Willow, & 1 day at Buttonwillow last year. +1 on not being a track expert. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dont even trip compared to some people who have never gone to the track and think going fast up and down the street is as best as it gets,your are pros

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
i ve been only onca a week ago, and so far i have couple more planned, cant wait, i had the most fun and felt the most comfortable on my bike at the track,

1 - 20 of 47 Posts