Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah, I'm having problems going around corners... it feels really good.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
NewRedRider said:
How do I make it stop pulling so hard out of the corners? Do I need a new filter?
naw, i think if ya just change the blinker fluid you'll be right back to hangin with the gsxr's. (thats where all the cool people are).

·
Registered
969 Posts
WoW... We've made it to post #9 and nothing was said about the flux capaciter. hehehe..... Damn, I guess I screwed that up!!! I bet if someone was to do a search on that part, there would be all kinds of threads. LoL

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
if i can get my flux and wear my leather tux i am gold

·
Registered
68 Posts
naw, i think if ya just change the blinker fluid you'll be right back to hangin with the gsxr's. (thats where all the cool people are).
speaking of stupid stuff like blinker fluid, i had a customer come in the other day and say "can you give me an estimate on my machine its leaking starter fluid". i thought this guy was joking kinda laffed thinking someone was pulling something on him so i said sure. i walked out there and sure enough it had oil comming out from the starter! (this was a hydrostatic forlikfift that blew the input seal to the hydrostatic pump filled up the case that had no drain so it pushed it out the starter maiting surface)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts