Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
I wonder if the people in the UK and other countries that get the paint schemes we dont get in North America bitch about it like we do

think about it

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I just read an article, and they were laughing about our crappy paint schemes.
Any idea on how to upload a picture. It just doesnt upload.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
tron said:
I wonder if the people in the UK and other countries that get the paint schemes we dont get in North America bitch about it like we do

think about it
My thoughts exactly

·
Registered
536 Posts
it's cause americans suck. and we're stuck with a limited version of your garbage because we're you're bitch. oh canada indeed.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
hahahaha, down with the canadians and their beady little eyes and flapping head and their toilet humor fart jokes

·
Registered
912 Posts
I noticed the link to the Honda UK site is old. they still have the RC-51, and the pics of the 600RR are the 2006 model

·
Registered
536 Posts
jordanf600 said:
hahahaha, down with the canadians and their beady little eyes and flapping head and their toilet humor fart jokes
hehe. come over and see celine dion. We're having kraft dinner and wishing head cancer unpon terrance. psssssssttt. hahahahahah

·
Registered
122 Posts
right, why can't we get the movistar replica, or something cool like that!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
KulSecHskY said:
i thought celine was in america? funny how all the canadians who make it come to the states.
She is....we kicked her out.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts