1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
the ultimate bike=honda

·
Registered
974 Posts
well I'm not going to ponder on all hondas but the 2008 CBR hit it's stride as the first IMO real street bike.

Yeah alot of colors like the red still have the pocket rocket flair, but with the placement of the air duct breaking up the lines the color scheme and the overall look you can tell they really wanted an NSX bike, not even the 1000rr achieves this, it still looks function over form, kind of retarded actually, the new ninja is dumb looking, and many of the other bikes have been afflicted with gregory lougheyness syndrome.

The 09 took a step back with the lower fairing and the 07's just have that first model line look, like before honda does there mid model change with there cars and your like wtf why couldnt mine have had that look to begin with.

Although the 09 pheonix is cool looking, the other graffiti models are childish, reflective rim tape...booooo!

ducatis sound like a tool box rolling down a mountain transmitted through a bullhorn, if your car sounded like that you'd junk it.

KTM = wtf is with the stealth fighterness look = teh ghey

Buell = cool bike ruined by APC like gauge cluster and minor other "american look" lol nicky hayden ducatti parts.

the R1 with the red frame or the red inner fairing with flat black = um still under construction or just riced the fuk out ? plus it has golem eyes.

damn I <3 my bike more and more.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Honda-Ultimate Realiability bike...

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Hmm IF it was being sold as a cool bike or a reliable bike, sorry cool would get thrown out the window. Reliable is No1 to me and most!! When i hear furry bolts i think Suzuki No1 and Harley No2

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
honda : the ultimate street demon bike

yea ducati=mid life crisis bike... i see sooo many 40+ year olds on super sexy ducatis wearing socks that go up half their shin, docker shorts, button down short sleeve shirt and a HALF HELMET... dont they relize half helmets are for harleys:all_cohol... they dont even put frame sliders on the poor bikes ...

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
well I'm not going to ponder on all hondas but the 2008 CBR hit it's stride as the first IMO real street bike.

Yeah alot of colors like the red still have the pocket rocket flair, but with the placement of the air duct breaking up the lines the color scheme and the overall look you can tell they really wanted an NSX bike, not even the 1000rr achieves this, it still looks function over form, kind of retarded actually, the new ninja is dumb looking, and many of the other bikes have been afflicted with gregory lougheyness syndrome.

The 09 took a step back with the lower fairing and the 07's just have that first model line look, like before honda does there mid model change with there cars and your like wtf why couldnt mine have had that look to begin with.

Although the 09 pheonix is cool looking, the other graffiti models are childish, reflective rim tape...booooo!

ducatis sound like a tool box rolling down a mountain transmitted through a bullhorn, if your car sounded like that you'd junk it.

KTM = wtf is with the stealth fighterness look = teh ghey

Buell = cool bike ruined by APC like gauge cluster and minor other "american look" lol nicky hayden ducatti parts.

the R1 with the red frame or the red inner fairing with flat black = um still under construction or just riced the fuk out ? plus it has golem eyes.

damn I <3 my bike more and more.
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

honda : the ultimate street demon bike

yea ducati=mid life crisis bike... i see sooo many 40+ year olds on super sexy ducatis wearing socks that go up half their shin, docker shorts, button down short sleeve shirt and a HALF HELMET... dont they relize half helmets are for harleys:all_cohol... they dont even put frame sliders on the poor bikes ...
I see a lot of people like this on all types of bikes...

·
Registered
744 Posts
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Big +1 here..

Damn, I'll never get those 3 seconds back.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts