Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Why draw more attention to your future embarrasment?

·
I've Got A Fever
1,478 Posts
I'm with vizsladog44 on this one. I really think that newest MCN picture is what it's going to look like - mainly because it's not a photochop like all the others have been.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RR said:
I'm with vizsladog44 on this one. I really think that newest MCN picture is what it's going to look like - mainly because it's not a photochop like all the others have been.

See ive already got supporters...lol

·
Registered
523 Posts
Buwahahaha....this is great, were all well most of us grown men, and every year for a day or so we set around twiddling thumbs arguing over what it MIGHT be like. I just kinda sets you back and makes you realize we've all got a little kid in us. Hahaha, it just dawned on me, we are all honda fanboys.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Knightslugger said:
I said thit on the other thread...

i've seen that trick before. A lawyer would not stand for a pixel blurr for media exposure containment. the image would have been removed entirely.

sorry dog, i'm not on your side of the line here!
Im not really on either side, Just showing that the image someone posted of the cover of MCN wasnt its own photochop, and it was actually from MCN itself.. whether MCN chopped it or not is another story.. :)

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
The MCN is definately a chop. There's just too many little things wrong with it and the picture itself is so grainy and pixelated like it was a mbp then switched to a Jpeg and then switched to a gif then back to jpg. It's just not right.

Just look at the rear pegs. What are they screwed into a piece of sheet metal? And why the hell would you have a split upper and mid?

I vote false! :bootyshak

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TOMIMOTO said:
The MCN is definately a chop. There's just too many little things wrong with it and the picture itself is so grainy and pixelated like it was a mbp then switched to a Jpeg and then switched to a gif then back to jpg. It's just not right.

so you say.....
No actually the mcn picture is very sharp.
The raptors and rockets photo is grainy..

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
i am with the guys that say the MCN bike is the real one. so whats is at stake with this wager anyways??

·
Banned
272 Posts
Knightslugger said:
I said thit on the other thread...

i've seen that trick before. A lawyer would not stand for a pixel blurr for media exposure containment. the image would have been removed entirely.

sorry dog, i'm not on your side of the line here!

The MCN is in the UK not america. So the case that you mentioned wouldnt mean a thing in this situation.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It is and it isnt!!! WTF?! Colors don't match to what the real colors are and the CBR logo doesn't go right there, turn signals are different. Its a photshop but with damn good accurate insider information.

Almost like they had a couple photos of it but not the whole picture and put it together the best they could.

·
Registered
6 Posts
LiViN's Easy said:
It is and it isnt!!! WTF?! Colors don't match to what the real colors are and the CBR logo doesn't go right there, turn signals are different. Its a photshop but with damn good accurate insider information.

Almost like they had a couple photos of it but not the whole picture and put it together the best they could.
Or the fact that the Euro bikes get different color schemes :tard:. It is a Euro mag after all. Face it, it's the same bike, it's not a chop.

Pay up sucka, you lost.

So what like 30 people have egg on their face after telling you how wrong you were viz? Ha.

·
Registered
435 Posts
NewName said:
Buwahahaha....this is great, were all well most of us grown men, and every year for a day or so we set around twiddling thumbs arguing over what it MIGHT be like. I just kinda sets you back and makes you realize we've all got a little kid in us. Hahaha, it just dawned on me, we are all honda fanboys.
That's how I felt. Of course, it didn't help that every other member of this board was feeling the same way. X-mas mornin', ya'll!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LiViN's Easy said:

Still a photoshop??

Dude you are on crack. It's a euro picture with different colors.

Back pedaling becasue you were SOOOOO sure it was a photo shop.

It wasnt,it isnt and you were 100% wrong and I was 100% right.

Pay up...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts