Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call last night that my Yosh Ti slip on came in. I pick it up, open the box, everything looks great. I take the instructions and it says 03-04. So now the wait continues before the idiots get it right. The invoice itself says 05 yosh exhaust. Thought I would share.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I would check the part numbers. Sometimes the installation is the same and they just re-use the existing instructions so they don't have to re-write the same ones. May not be the case for you though.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chodrick said:
I would check the part numbers. Sometimes the installation is the same and they just re-use the existing instructions so they don't have to re-write the same ones. May not be the case for you though.
I actually had my bike apart, tried the yosh and there was just no way it was happening, so I repacked it all and sent it back. Yeah, bad way to start the weekend.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
That sucks. I hate when stuff like that happens.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
which store is this?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
snikwad said:
which store is this?
I would rather not say, dont want to get my friend in trouble, but I just got off the phone with him and it was Yoshi's mess up. The number on the box IS for an 05 but the pipe was for 03-04. Oh well, im over it, another week till I get it.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
yeah don't be mad. just look at me for instance. its in the digits temperature wise. digits = below 10 degrees.

·
19,904 Posts
ok, well cant be mad at the middle man bro...
everything happens for a reason, maybe your just not supposed to ride today.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KhMeRGuY978 said:
yeah don't be mad. just look at me for instance. its in the digits temperature wise. digits = below 10 degrees.
I really wasnt mad, just the way im sure everyone is when they are anxiously awaiting something they always wanted. Still, Im sure it'll be well worth the wait.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
snikwad said:
ok, well cant be mad at the middle man bro...
everything happens for a reason, maybe your just not supposed to ride today.
Yeah I guess not. Never really was mad at the middle mad, being my best friend and all, he handled it well. Gave Yosh the pipe and made sure they expressed the right pipe next week. No riding for a week. I can handle that. Not as cold as in many placed but still chilly in the mornings here.

·
19,904 Posts
dude its cold and miserable here.. brrrrhh

·
19,904 Posts
oh if i have my way.. i will have that option soon...

·
19,904 Posts
dublniklz_rr said:
where you moving to?
wherever i get a Job and it dont snow. Period.

·
19,904 Posts
dublniklz_rr said:
eh......jobs are over rated any way.

yeah fukit, im gonna get out and do nothin.. u should quit too man, lets show these mawfuggas

·
19,904 Posts
lets get out the matrix dawg...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts