Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. After switching from a crusier to the RR, I noticed I dont get as many waves from fellow bikers. When I rode the Shadow, I waved to everybody with two wheels and a motor(except can-ams and mopeds). Even then, the Harleys were always a bit stingy with the waves, cause I was on a honda??? IDK, but now it seems worse. CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Depends a lot on the state I noticed, a lot of people waved in South Carolina, maybe 1 out of 10 cruisers wave at me here in California, and EVERYBODY!!!! waved at me when I lived in Europe.

·
Registered
491 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I'd say I get a wave from 75% of the cruisers around here... and 95% of the sport bike riders.

The best non-wave I've ever got was at a corner where 3 cruisers were stopped at a light and I was taking a right onto the road they were on... as soon as I put the wave out there all 3 of them instantly look in the opposite direction.... as if they were just casually looking around. They were in perfect synchronicity they must have been practicing that move... I found it pretty funny.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
33 is boorrrinng, lets do rock store!

Hey, I got a transponder and some new Puma 1000 boots! Almost ready for racing!
rockstore is short!!!! too many squids/cruisers too:icon_lol:

so what month you plan on doing ur NRS????? start drilling bolts son!:all_cohol

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
Guys who ride cruisers tend to be older guys,, I think the older guys/cruiser riders are just a little jealouse because they can't get it up.. (maybe not just the front wheel)

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
rockstore is short!!!! too many squids/cruisers too:icon_lol:

so what month you plan on doing ur NRS????? start drilling bolts son!:all_cohol
Don't be scurred man! :bootyshak

I'm tellin' ya, last time I was up there there were about 7 other motorcycles, during the summer months there are VERY few people at the rock store!

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Don't be scurred man! :bootyshak

I'm tellin' ya, last time I was up there there were about 7 other motorcycles, during the summer months there are VERY few people at the rock store!
LMFAO....yea rite!!!!! i used to ride that road all the time...on my way to a real loop! piuma/stunt. stop playing around for photographers...LMFAO:all_cohol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts