Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would happen if someone tried to make a version with an all white cast?

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that already exists. It is called "The Wizard of Oz" isn't it????
No, you completely missed the point. They just remade the Wiz. This is a NOW thing. What would happen if someone tried to make an obviously white only version today?

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
No, you completely missed the point. They just remade the Wiz. This is a NOW thing. What would happen if someone tried to make an obviously white only version today?
It would be racist... All Black Cast is fine all white is racist. Preach preacher man preach

Rly tho im right

·
Registered
424 Posts
I still don't get your point. There are movies that exist today with a white only cast. Or at the least blacks have very very limited roles. This is a pointless conversation as whites have the absolute majority of big screen films out. But if you see fit to isolate one all black film that is definitely your perogative. What would be racist is if you decide not to see the film despite what value it would bring to the big screen because it's an all black cast. I sure don't judge what movies I watch regarding the color of the cast.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Racism is a thing of the last century (not literally). Interracial marriages and friendships are the norm.

Any remaining "walls" in separating or distancing a human from another human didn't and doesn't have a place within yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Now - who else thinks Alice from The Brady Bunch is hawt?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts