Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered 2 sets of levers from the2wheels and I understand that they're more than likely coming from China, but it's been 15 days and I haven't received so much as an email. Reviews and threads for unpack and install state that people generally receive them a working week after ordering. Anyone else experience a similar delay?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
264 Posts
Mine took a long time to arrive so I wouldn't sweat it yet. Just a note, when installing the brake lever there is a brass bushing that the rod from the master cylinder fits into. The bushing is somewhat loose in there and can spin. Make sure you fit the rod from the master cylinder into the hole in the bushing or your front brake will lock on like mine did. I couldn't see the hole so I installed it with the rod just sitting on the bushing. Other than that and the wait time you can't complain for the price.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I got mine in about 2 weeks but I live in California. If you're in the mid-west or east coast or what not I would say 3-4 weeks, shouldn't be any longer than that though...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Mine took two weeks to the day, I emailed them and got a tracking number within 24 hrs. It sucks waiting but you'll get em.

Sent from my iPod touch using MO Free

·
Registered
625 Posts
Mine took right at a month to get to Texas

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After a few emails back and forth and translation of poor English, I got a tracking number. Took 10 days before it even shipped, much less left Hong Kong but, for the price and from what I hear about the quality...well worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 12 of 12 Posts