Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
HAHAHHAHAHA I love this vid. I mean come on is it that hard to turn? That is too funny. I guess no one told him if he gets scared to grab a handful of clutch.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
CrazyLocoDude said:
HAHAHHAHAHA I love this vid. I mean come on is it that hard to turn? That is too funny. I guess no one told him if he gets scared to grab a handful of clutch.
they must have told him if he gets scared rotate the right hand grip towards you. :sad3: forget about turning, pulling the clutch, or apply any breaks at all.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I can see a newb turning the wheel to the right (to turn right - however countersteer) and lean to the right offset each other and go straight.

What I do not understand is the inability to comprehend pulling in the clutch and brake.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hope that tree is ok, it sounded like it may have been damaged.

·
Registered
735 Posts
that was funny, i like how he ht the gas five feet from the tree, ( maybe if i hit 88 mph i will go through time and miss this tree )

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
yup its an old one. seen it already.....still funny and makes me wonder why he didnt pull the clutch or brake?!?!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
dammm thats the nicest squid video!

·
Registered
92 Posts
back in high school i remember watching this drivers ed video that talked about motorcycle safety and the need to wear a helmet and not wear sun glasses at night. They showed this true story in the video about this guy who was riding his motorcycle in a field at night with no helmet and sunglasses and ran into a tree and died. Well they then show you the field during the day and there is one tree in the entire field and it was only 4ft high and like 3 inches thick. That clip always reminded me of that video.

·
Registered
19 Posts
at least the tard went down in the grass

1 - 20 of 20 Posts