B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
swing arm spools 7 shiped

home made exhaust .... free just pay shipping

home made rear stand... free just pay shipping

-------------------------------------------------------

iam looking for a bolt ( if sitting on the bike ) right hand side that goes in to lower right by the rear set that single bolt that holds up the lower

i must not have got it tight enough....... if any of you have one i could use it

thanks all .......... i know i got an intrest in these but when i replied pm's i didnt get replies back and once again they need to move out

oh if you could also i would like to get michelin stickers some for the swing arm ( black ) and some for the front fender ( white or silver ) if you happen to have any laying around i would love to get some befor i go to the sight sponcer ( some month )

once again the items are free if you just pay shipping but if you have any of them items and wanted to be nice and toss them at me it would be vary cool

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hot carl.....................wtf vary funny ...... no really it was ....... spools are silver

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Black_knight_600rr said:
iam looking for a bolt ( if sitting on the bike ) right hand side that goes in to lower right by the rear set that single bolt that holds up the lower

i must not have got it tight enough....... if any of you have one i could use it
I've lost quite a few of the fairing screws and plastic pins (since I swap my bodywork for the track often).

That one screw you're missing costs under $2 (I think) at the dealer, new. They need to special order it most of the time (takes one day).

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my dealer i bet will charge 3 bucks ..... i bet the have it in stock but damn.....

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Golden Palace has offered to buy your homemade pipe for $20,000

·
Registered
337 Posts
Black_knight_600rr said:
hot carl.....................wtf vary funny ...... no really it was ....... spools are silver
there ya... go

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
spools sold..........

rear wheel stand also gone ......

home made exhaust any one ?????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts