Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the lowest of the lows. I just copied this from online.

"A THIEF stole a man's motorcycle after he was left seriously injured at the side of the road.

Glenn Hawkins, 35, suffered a broken collarbone, punctured lung and two cracked ribs after a collision with a cyclist in Bristol city centre.

Shortly after, the thief pretended to be a good samaritan, acting as though he was moving the Kawasaki to the side of the but instead of aiding he took off on his bike.

Speaking to the Daily Mail from his hospital bed, Hawkins said: "I was pretty annoyed and that’s putting it lightly.

"If I had got hold of him, he would have ended up in the hospital bed next to me. Now I just want to get my bike back."

Hawkins had only owned his ZX-6R for one month and was on his way to taking the bike for its first service when the accident happened last Wednesday."

Sent while sitting on the crapper.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
+1 for the old school community ass-whoopin!

Sent from somewhere down the bayou.

·
Registered
190 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
A few years ago a friend of mine crashed pretty bad. He got carted off to hospital so we moved what was left of his bike away from the road and then went to see if he was ok. He was fine so we went back with a trailer to get his bike and some low life has taken his yoshi pipe and a few other bits in the space of a couple of hours. Bastards.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts