Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1- Road Kill, Man those bloated dead groundhogs stink, Oh, and there's nothing better than the dead deer that's been sun roasting for about three weeks. It's just something that I have always noticed but never had a chance to bitch about. There are three places on my commute to work where If I could remember them exactly I would hold my breath.

2- Tar snakes, They recently snaked the main road that I take to work except they decided to not make them slick anymore by adding sand to them. Now it is like hitting sand paper, too much grip. When I go to pass and have to cross the center line, the tar snake grabs the tires.

Hmm, did I miss anything besides cagers?

Don't get me wrong, I really shouldn't bitch because I love riding so much. I'll probably still be riding at 80

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Road kill--loose gravel--cages----cops----rain--wind---traffic--potholes---cold weather---tar strips----bridge expansion joints--blind corners--decreasing radius corners----semi's------speed limits

·
Registered
225 Posts
Five minutes into your ride having the largest bug you've ever seen splat your faceshield.

Cleaning bugs out of perforated jackets. :(

·
Registered
763 Posts
Here’s a fun one that just happened:
Not exactly riding but funny at my expense
Step 1: Spend a couple hours cleaning your bike
Step 2: While doing so ya hardly notice the woman walking her huge dog in the grass out side your condo porch
Step 3: Getting dark now, time to throw on yer lid for a quick chain warmer for waxing
Step 4: Walk the now fresh shinny RR threw the grass and on to your neighbors front walkway on the way out
Step 5: Note the overwhelming dog crap smell and realize without looking what you have done
Step 6: Look to see that it is far worse then it smells as it is all over your front and rear tire, both fenders, swing arm, chain/chainguard, forks and your 2 neighbors front walk. :shock:
Step 7: spend 45 min cleaning your neighbors walk (big dogs make big….)
Step 8: go to Step: 1 with rubber gloves.
It’s funny now….. but the other eve when it happened :-x
turns out the dog owner was not even from my complex.
I was to mad to remember to take a couple pics

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rockitfuel said:
Here’s a fun one that just happened:
Not exactly riding but funny at my expense
Step 1: Spend a couple hours cleaning your bike
Step 2: While doing so ya hardly notice the woman walking her huge dog in the grass out side your condo porch
Step 3: Getting dark now, time to throw on yer lid for a quick chain warmer for waxing
Step 4: Walk the now fresh shinny RR threw the grass and on to your neighbors front walkway on the way out
Step 5: Note the overwhelming dog crap smell and realize without looking what you have done
Step 6: Look to see that it is far worse then it smells as it is all over your front and rear tire, both fenders, swing arm, chain/chainguard, forks and your 2 neighbors front walk. :shock:
Step 7: spend 45 min cleaning your neighbors walk (big dogs make big….)
Step 8: go to Step: 1 with rubber gloves.
It’s funny now….. but the other eve when it happened :-x
turns out the dog owner was not even from my complex.
I was to mad to remember to take a couple pics
That sucks but it is funny

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
low flying geese!

·
Registered
584 Posts
The stop sign in front of my house. Its the most harrowing experience in the world during traffic if you are waiting to make a left into my side street. I am the corner house and watch someone get rear ended at least once a week minimum. I have been rear ended there once as well. Usually its a good one as well. Being that these inatentive idiot don't even see cars and trucks in front of them, do you honestly think they are seeing me on a bike? I HATE having to stop there and wait to turn in. Just waiting for the day some idiot with a F250 and a trailer drills my rear tire at 65 mph. And its a STRAIGHT ROAD!!!!! It's not like its a blind curve.

And Rockitfuel, that is freakin funny.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
maztheman said:
when your doing 100 and you bitch wants to f**k.....oh yah that was a dream! :banban:
L-Town-4eva knows about that one

·
Registered
812 Posts
Open metal bridges, rain grooves, mini vans, bees, other bugs, sneezeing inside your helmet, nut busting stops, greasy toll booths, "How come you didn't get a Harley?", Harleys, stop lights, stop lights that don't detect bikes, dirt roads, heat, cold, high side, low side, road rash, death/injury,....

but yeah, speed limits suck the most. :evil:

·
Registered
502 Posts
HATE STOPPING FOR GAS, HATE CARS THAT KICK UP ROCKS ON THE HIGHWAY. HATE OLD PEOPLE DRIVING WITH THEM WAY TO DARK WRAP-AROUND SUN GLASSES!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts