Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've compiled a list of things that I do while riding my RR that are completely irresponsible and foolish. I know I shouldn't be so reckless but I find that I am too awesome not to be.

Speed-
I speed everywhere I go. I hit triple digits at least 10 times a day.

Stoppie in the middle of the road-
I don't pay attention to people behind me. Sometimes for fun I stoppie in a straightaway with people behind me. Dangerous I know.

Freak myself out by closing my eyes-
I usually freak out at like "nine-one-thousand".

Set the clock while riding-
I'm constantly setting that clock to match my cell. I do it while riding, too.

Look at the people behind me-
I turn around and stare the people behind me down, just to mess with them

Ride with no helmet-
I don't even wear sunglasses. I can barely see, but it's funny so I dont care

Lanesplit while wheelieing-
It's almost surprising how rarely I take off side mirrors with my legs whle doing this. Only a couple of times but I didnt bother stopping.

Burn out-
I leave so much smoke at a lot of redlights just to mess with the people sitting behind me. I will burn out until the light turns yellow again, and then they can't see it so they run the red!

Watch TV-
I have one of those prtable TV's that picks up local stations. I watch it while I ride.

Eat and drink-
I make use of the flip-up helmet I bought. I snack and drink while I am riding.

Pass on double yellow-
Self explanatory

Brandish a fake gun-
I carry this fake gun that looks so freakin real. Its so funny to see people's reaction whel you pull it on them!

Sleep-
I take naps while riding. Only on straights though

Play video games-
Handhelds only. PSP!

Talk on my cell phone-
Wind noise is not too much of an issue, surprisingly.

Read-
Light reading. Magazines and newspapers

Homework-
If a paper is due I can usually get it done on the way to school on my laptop.

Shave-
I have a norelco. Works like a champ

Urinate-
You're always dry by the time you get where you're headed.

Balance my checkbook-
Gotta get it done sometime

Text message-
duh

Have sex-
position is awkward but other than that...

Change my oil-
I switched to full synthetic on the way to work last week. Nice change! Really noticed a difference in shifting.

Remove the cowling-
If you don't have a rear stand, the best way to keep the bike upright, is to keep it moving.

Have dental work-
If my teeth need work, my dentist takes care of me on the road. Much easier than having to go to him and then wait in a room for an hour.

Vomit-
I throw up really frequently while I am riding. I should probably get that checked out.

Get a tan-
I just lay naked across the bike on my front, then my back. Can't beat a good tan.

And last but not least, I like to cast spells-
The wind in my hair makes me feel more... magician-like.

So folks, be safe and don't do as I do, do as I say. These things are dangerous and might get you hurt, or worse.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
the worst part about changing your oil on the fly is getting in the pan and not on your rear tire... almost scuffed my helmet leaning under the bike trying to hold the pan, pour new oil in so my powerband didn't get all F*d up.

had to install a freakin flux capacitor just to get the magnetic field right. what a whore.

Fooldog01 said:
Change my oil-
I switched to full synthetic on the way to work last week. Nice change! Really noticed a difference in shifting.

·
Registered
38 Posts
yea....I feel ya. Me, I'm all about saving time myself. Why, just last summer, I designed me a long-ass garden hose that I just hook up to my front yard faucet, so I can wash my bike while commuting to work. It really does work out nice....I don't even need to wipe the bike dry!.....Now if I could just figure out how to reel that damn hose back in.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
No doubt about the oil changing. You feel my pain. And the Garden hose idea is ingenious. I am stealing it.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DethMetal Jeff said:
This should also help soften up a new set of leathers.
So true. But if you are naked, it's just wierd.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Vomit-
I throw up really frequently while I am riding. I should probably get that checked out.
yea that happens to me to, sucks while on the freeway, you get vomit in your hair

·
Registered
784 Posts
SLAPS808 said:
gas on the go-
man you forgot about putting gas on the run to save time and the hassle.
i carry a 3 gal in my backpack and fill it up while im riding.
I usually just piss in my gas tank. When I'm riding I'm usually so drunk that my piss is 90% ethanol so not only does it keep the bike going, it's also good for the environment.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i like to take a poop and throw it at other drivers. you should see the look on their faces. conveertables are the best it gets in their hair.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
DethMetal Jeff said:
I usually just piss in my gas tank. When I'm riding I'm usually so drunk that my piss is 90% ethanol so not only does it keep the bike going, it's also good for the environment.
oh i definitely gotta try that!
switching away from geico saved me a ton of money.
but trying your method will save me even
more money from paying gas.

thanx DethMetal Jeff

·
Registered
38 Posts
budzz007 said:
i like to take a poop and throw it at other drivers. you should see the look on their faces. conveertables are the best it gets in their hair.
You know, I used to do that. But then after a while, having poop on my gloves got old. So now, I just lean back on the bike, poop on my back tire, and let it fling the poop at cars for me. I find that it flings it at a greater velocity than I could throw it. I highly recommend this method.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
unclerico said:
You know, I used to do that. But then after a while, having poop on my gloves got old. So now, I just lean back on the bike, poop on my back tire, and let it fling the poop at cars for me. I find that it flings it at a greater velocity than I could throw it. I highly recommend this method.
"If you have any poop, fling it now!"

I actually have a tube full of turd that feeds right into my 2bros. When a cager pisses me off I get in front of him and shoot crap at him like a canon. The methane from the fecal residue also gives my exhaust a deeper note.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I figured out how to reel the hose back in for you unclerico... All you have to do is attach your rear wheel to the hose reel and twist the throttle... Winds my hose up nice and fast...

·
Registered
504 Posts
like i said in another thread...i do wheelies with my arms on fire while guzzling from a bottle of jack daniels and shouting at older women on the sidewalk.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You guys have some awesome suggestions for me to try out. I tried a new one today: I hooked a gas mask up with a tube to my exhaust. I was dead within 3 minutes. I probably shouldnt have done that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts