Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would you guys/girls honest opinion. How much I should ask for within reason. An 05 Tribal CBR with approx $8,2xx miles stock. Female owed still mile 1. The reason I am considering selling is I am looking to buy a house soon. I need to clear up one freaking thing on my credit. There is always next season for a new one.

Here's a FB pic.

Thanks Nichole

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Great job on keeping it clean. If it's not dropped and it's close to stock condition, I think you can get away with less than $6,500 in Summer.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I suggest you keep it. Reason being, I just tried to sell my black 05, 4900 miles, mint in every way plus a few choice aftermarket mods. I went all the way down to $5350 before I started getting any real interest. I decieded to pull its listing after realizing that I was going to take a beating and plus could still find time to ride it occasionally. Unless you are desperate for the cash I'd keep it.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I suggest you keep it. Reason being, I just tried to sell my black 05, 4900 miles, mint in every way plus a few choice aftermarket mods. I went all the way down to $5350 before I started getting any real interest. I decieded to pull its listing after realizing that I was going to take a beating and plus could still find time to ride it occasionally. Unless you are desperate for the cash I'd keep it.
This is good advice,.... unless you still owe money on it. If a house is your priority then selling the bike so you have one less payment is not a bad idea.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
This is good advice,.... unless you still owe money on it. If a house is your priority then selling the bike so you have one less payment is not a bad idea.
Werd. I'm financing my bike and just broke even; thinking about selling too coz i want to buy a house. I need to take a break from trackdays anyway. you can always buy a bike down the road.

to the OP, i'd say around $5k or more depending on condition. can't see your pic coz i'm at work but thats about average for an 05.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts