Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys the time has come where I feel I need to get off the bike and chill for a bit. Im gonna concentrate on my quad and playin in the mud instead. Im sure ill get the itch again some day, but I have other priorities right now. Tryin to get back into fishing so im gonna toss the bike and look for a boat......... miss walleye fishin like crazy!! Too many toys, not enough time. 05' White, ASV's, hyperpro RSC damper... fresh tires DC3's.. blacked out swingarm, flush front and back, carbon yosh, CW FE .... always stored on stands and washed and maintained like it was my own child ... never raced (LOL) .... What do you think I should put her up for?? Canadian funds please ...oh and 13 k's. ??

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
What is there to think about? Seems like you've already made up your mind about selling. Post it up in the classified section and see where it'll lead you.

How many miles is it? I dunno around $6000 if it hasn't been dropped?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is there to think about? Seems like you've already made up your mind about selling. Post it up in the classified section and see where it'll lead you.
Guess you missed the question. I was asking what you all thought I should sell it for?? ...... (its in the last line.... )

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
^ its 2005 white not a 2007 ......

normal you should just check KBB and search craigslist for similar bike prices... then add the price of what u think ur mods are worth lol

but what kind of stands do you have im looking for pitbull rear

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ its 2005 white not a 2007 ......

normal you should just check KBB and search craigslist for similar bike prices... then add the price of what u think ur mods are worth lol

but what kind of stands do you have im looking for pitbull rear
Sorry man, the stands go with the bike. Not parting out anything.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I recently sold my 2007 White/Silver (which was never sold in Canada, so somewhat rare), 17,000KM bike... that was in very good condition for a touch under 9k Canadian. Due to the higher costs/taxes and crap in Canada you can expect to get a little more than the going US price.

I'm thinking you should be able to get 6500 without too much trouble... maybe 7000 if you're not in a hurry. I'd list it for 7500 and see what kind of responses you get.

Good luck with the sale...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I recently sold my 2007 White/Silver (which was never sold in Canada, so somewhat rare), 17,000KM bike... that was in very good condition for a touch under 9k Canadian. Due to the higher costs/taxes and crap in Canada you can expect to get a little more than the going US price.

I'm thinking you should be able to get 6500 without too much trouble... maybe 7000 if you're not in a hurry. I'd list it for 7500 and see what kind of responses you get.

Good luck with the sale...
Thanx, thats about what I was thinkin. Checked auto trader and that seems to be the going rate for a bike of this year and km's ....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts