Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was thinking of all white or maybe all black..

any suggestions?

maybe 2 colors, i not sure, just throwing some ideas around...

its a 03'...red..

·
Registered
180 Posts
What are you looking to do. There are so many options you have to at least figure out some colors that you like and go from there. You can do everything from a one color with pearl or flake in it.. all the way up to a full on multi color parts. Just remember the more color the more money.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probally just keep it simple, nothing to off the wall...

thought about white with a pearl..seen a few cadillacs that color, just not sure what it would look like on a bike..

pics would be cool, of anyone has any good ones..

·
Registered
39 Posts
i want to paint my 06 silver with pearl white, you wanna paint mine also? ;) One of the members here have a white one, he used to ad. his painting service....prob got banned...

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I have a all black bike myself and love it but I also love all white bikes. Either will look smokin.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The white or black colors are in right now. I am in the process of painting mine a honda black. It had a blue pearl in the black. But instead of the blue pearl I am going to put a little red pearl instead. Pletty of ideas to go with. These pictures really give you a good idea of what you can do with your bike. I like that 1098..

·
Registered
244 Posts
Color choice is kind of a personal thing. Like picking women. What looks good to me might look pukey to you.

Good luck with it, there are too many great choices out there to make it easy. Post some pics up when you are done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts