Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i've been looking for a few weeks now at these bikes. (always loved honda) I found 2 that are 'reasonable'. One is a stock 2009 with 2000 miles for $6500, figure I can talk him down to 6 OTD. The other bike is a stock 2008 with almost 22000 miles on it for $3400. How are these bikes with high mileage, anything i should check out?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mileage is not a real big deal as long as it was properly maintained.. Oil Change, filter changed, spark plugs(should have been done at 20k).. Maintenance is the key ask if they have any maintenance record on the bike and save yourself the 3k to spend on extra aftermarket parts lol.

Just my 2 cents.

Brad

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
e-mailed the guy about the 2008 with 21xxx miles. hopefully it will be promising. this will be a great deal if it was maintained for its life already. I'm sure it could reach 100xxx if taken care of!! I figure I can get it for 3,000.

http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2008-Honda-Cb600-98938048

looks to be in excellent condition, usually if they look like they've been taken care of with that many miles than it was. like i said, hopefully everything is good and possible go look at it next weekend, and possibly be a new owner

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty sure it was a scam, apparently the guy moved to italy for a job and is willing to ship it back to the states with the bill sent to me. Seen this one before, think I'll go look at that 2009 next weekend. At least when the dealers try to take your money, you get something in return.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.