939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(i stole this pic from chrisw's thread)

Where can i buy this exact exhaust?
is it even possible?

·
Registered
962 Posts
Yeah, looks exactly like an Arata. With a different tag is all.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Yeah, looks exactly like an Arata. With a different tag is all.

Yeah.. and Erion doesn't have it on the Erion Site... Thats funny.. Buy an Arata Exhaust and brand it Erion for the Erion Honda Race bike. .hahaha

Not sure what site vendors are Arata vendors...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Who's to say that isn't an Erion?? Sure its not on the site, but it was available in the undertail style for 03'/04' and 05'/06' ..... also available for 07'/08'. Its very possible that exhaust will eventually become available for the 09'.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Who's to say that isn't an Erion?? Sure its not on the site, but it was available in the undertail style for 03'/04' and 05'/06' ..... also available for 07'/08'. Its very possible that exhaust will eventually become available for the 09'.

Click on the link I posted... It takes you to Arata's site... And on Arata's site they have a picture from that bike. Its an Arata Pipe branded as Erion...

And that's the same canister they relaeased for the 07-08 and its listed for the 09 as well....

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Touche' ..... :icon_lol:

·
Registered
279 Posts
superbike supply, lots. not really. they are more expensive than most systems, but the grade of titanium is higher quality, superior build quality, and they make more hp than stock, unlike some other systems. sound good too! the slip on goes for about 600 on sale. worth it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
like others have mentioned, its an arata. they use em on the ama erion hondas as well. The sticker on the pipe even says "erion by arata" or something.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts