Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
This does scare the crap out of me. That there are news organizations that push opinions as fact is horrible. Just horrible.

·
Registered
128 Posts
This does scare the crap out of me. That there are news organizations that push opinions as fact is horrible. Just horrible.
Fox pushes for federal power too, they just act like they don't... but Judge Napolitano is actually a credible person, the only one on Fox that really matters.

Hopefully you say the same things about the supposed liberal networks because they all push their own horrible opinions.

·
Registered
381 Posts
what are people like us gonna do?

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

:ciao:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

:ciao:
We'd have to pry it from the current politicians cold dead hands.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
I LOVE MY BIKE
692 Posts
Welcome to the 21st century

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts