Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GOT THIS FROM GIXXER FORUM: THAT FORUM HAS SO MANY SQUIDS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

We offer Muffler Sliders and AMA approved racing Catch Tank Systems.

See www.^[email protected]$!#&.com & [email protected]$%^!\)(*@.com for more information.

Muffler Sliders were originated from Supermoto racing where pavement crashes are common. Many Supermoto racers also Road Race so soon the Muffler Sliders started showing up at local Road Races and on Street bikes.

Muffle Sliders come in Red, Blue, Black, Yellow & Orange colors to accent most bikes.

*^&*@$% is made from a specially formulated thick, tough, plastic material that resists wear and helps protect your muffler in the event of a crash, much like a frame slider does. The slider clamps on securely and the material has built in lubrication molecules that let them slide and not grip the pavement like a soft piece of rubber would.

How many of you have thought enough to protect your fairings? Frame sliders or rail sliders do not protect your $500-$700 muffler. Muffler Sliders do. Road Racers are enjoying the benefits of Muffler Slider protection when they fall off. At $25-$38 You can too.

The Kawasaki factory 250 Supermoto team was sponsored by &*^@q%@ in 2007 & 2008 and they ran the Muffler Sliders. This one was down 2 times with little wear.....one was a 4th gear 80 MPH WFO low side!

FAQ

Is it just a piece of rubber hose?

The Muffler Slider is made from a specially formulated thick, tough, plastic material that resists wear and protects your Muffler. The plastic material has built in lubrication molecules that let them slide and not grip the pavement like a soft piece of rubber would.

Wont the Muffle Slider just slide off?

It can not easily slide off. The Muffler Slider clamps on securely with a heavy duty industrial strength Stainless Steal clamp.

Will the Muffler Slider withstand every crash?

While a Muffler Slider will not withstand every crash, it will limit the damage in most crashes.

Wont my frame slider protect my muffler?

Frame sliders or rail sliders do not protect your $500-$700 muffler. Muffler Sliders do. Road Racers are enjoying the benefits of Muffler Slider protection when they fall off. At $25-$38 You can too.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
i guess its a good idea to prevent rubbing from your can onto anything else, but they make them look stupid

·
Registered
164 Posts
i think thats pretty stupid

·
Registered
428 Posts
wow how ugly :X no offense but jesus !!! lol

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like a c*#k ring for the muffler. If you are in a real slide, whats to stop it from coming right off?
Exactly.

It's not going to prevent anything--the impact is just too great.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Yes, the whole thing is too bubble gum for me. Like the pipe needs a colored bracelet, ghey.

·
Registered
235 Posts
totally stupid looking.... looks like foreskin hangin' off the pipe...:supergay:

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
Looks like a c*#k ring for the muffler. If you are in a real slide, whats to stop it from coming right off?
i was thinking the exact same thing...ugly is the word.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey gang who's in with me to go to Home Depot and buy some hose and make some "mirror sliders". What about "peg sliders"? Oh I know..."fork sliders". Heck we can even make some "leg, elbow and ankle sliders". WHOOP!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE RICH!!!! HELMET SLIDERS!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts