Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MotoMike25 said:
I watched for exactly 1m 22sec and was grossly bored ! ! ! . . . . . .
my point exactly. Not clowning on Floridians but more on the people that submitted that video as "Twisties"

Because that is what I typed in google video and on the first page I got that crap.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
thats some hard core sh!t there. damn those guys can ride!

funny thing is they think they're badass.

·
Registered
797 Posts
comon give me a break for FL those are twisties man, the only mountain you ever goin to see in FL is the one where they dump all the trash otherwise its flatter than table... i have to defend Fl thats my hometown gotta rep up.... lol

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
playero_loko said:
comon give me a break for FL those are twisties man, the only mountain you ever goin to see in FL is the one where they dump all the trash otherwise its flatter than table... i have to defend Fl thats my hometown gotta rep up.... lol
As posted earlier I am not clowning on Florida just the fuker that submitted the video as "twisties."

LOL. I just giving you a hard time since your repping Fl.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
playero_loko said:
The whole state of FL is your hometown???? just messin wit ya

Don't worry, dozadj, we'll ride in the TX hill country. You'll have fun.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
MotoMike25 said:
I watched for exactly 1m 22sec and was grossly bored ! ! ! . . . . . .

Wow, you made it that long.

It's not just the lack of twisties, but the lack of elevation change. Man I love the hills around here. the roads are like a roller coaster.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
i watched for 20 seconds....then viciously admonished myself and put on some Emo rock. :sad3:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
This does not give a good representation of the twisties around here. They're still on city streets for most of that footage. Get out in the country and you'll find some good roads and even some good elevations changes up by West Orlando/Clermont area.

If any locals want a private tour let me know. I'll show you some roads to twist on. :cruising:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Central Fl got plenty of twisties you just got to find them
if you do not know their location just ask check out this link
http://www.motorcycleroads.us/fl.html and this link does not even show all
of them

·
Registered
860 Posts
I was gonna post the same site Moe. Obviously it shows roads for every state. What part of TX are you moving to? I'm in DFW, and know there's plenty of back twisty roads. The TSBA has a chapter in all the good riding areas, and normally go on twisty group rides every Sunday.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SPR SLO said:
I was gonna post the same site Moe. Obviously it shows roads for every state. What part of TX are you moving to? I'm in DFW, and know there's plenty of back twisty roads. The TSBA has a chapter in all the good riding areas, and normally go on twisty group rides every Sunday.
I'm moving to San Antonio. In Leon Valley.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts