Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

group ride with my local forum peeps ( a few of them on here ).

we ran into some chick riders at the gas station.... but they were kinda squiddy

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
my name would be "Tremble" too, if i were riding in a tshirt on the freeway.:crackup:

i kinda miss the old days riding in group rides with the homies.:drunk:
it was alot cheaper than riding trackdays with the homies. :crackup:

G

·
I knew it! That was Jose wearing a t-shirt. Was hard to tell 'cause that GoPro made him look taller than Pedrosa.
I'm surprised he can go high-way speeds now.

Oh the fun to be had...

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice vid. , looks like fun.

Was that a GoPro? I need one.
Hero Wide. If you're thinking of buying one, i def recommend getting the HD instead.

i ponder if those girls are going to ever run across this vid
Prolly not. those girls look more like the show-off type than the serious riding type with the gear they we're wearing. Still hot tho...

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice video!

*I think every girl that I've met so far has been SUPER squidy, except one??! WHY?!
Thanks.

Girl riders like to show off their junk in the trunk and milkshakes. reminds me of this:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
at 6:12 hand on the leg.. i do that all the time.. back still not used to this seat. dam that girl on the crashed yammy is drop dead sexy! were the hell are there girl riders like that.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Me and my girlfriend where in Orlando last week looking for apartments and everywhere we went we saw at least 10-30 people on bikes. Here in Miami i never see as much. Cant wait to move up to Orlando :cruising:

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Me and my girlfriend where in Orlando last week looking for apartments and everywhere we went we saw at least 10-30 people on bikes. Here in Miami i never see as much. Cant wait to move up to Orlando :cruising:
thats coz SoFlo has all flat roads :lol:

Let me know when u guys move and i can show you guys around.

·
Registered
247 Posts
thats coz SoFlo has all flat roads :lol:

Let me know when u guys move and i can show you guys around.
sounds good :shakehand right now we are looking around Oviedo

·
Registered
147 Posts
such a newbie

·
Registered
220 Posts
I HATE BEING THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS A BIKE none of my friends have a bike im the only one this sucks ahhhh neeed some people to ride with in upstate ny albany/ schenectady area

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
awesome vid!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I HATE BEING THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS A BIKE none of my friends have a bike im the only one this sucks ahhhh neeed some people to ride with in upstate ny albany/ schenectady area
you should move down here!

i dunno what it is, but i had a friend who moved to NY/NJ area. after she moved there she stopped riding...

sounds good :shakehand right now we are looking around Oviedo
Oviedo is a pretty decent area. i'm not too far from there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts