Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...BUT...how come I can't respond to any posts? or threads? i've always had a quick reply option but i dont right now?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
...BUT...how come I can't respond to any posts? or threads? i've always had a quick reply option but i dont right now?

hmm, it sounds to me like your account has a bad case of the derpies...

I recommend posting (90+ times) in the Win or WTF thread with funnies. That usually solves the problem.

On a serious note, if you’re under 100 posts, some threads will be locked out to you; for example, the new peeps thread.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome! Thank you... actually.. I got quick reply and im able to reply through it right now. but It wasnt letting me in the new members area!

DERP

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats weird. I posted there the day i joined. I also got people posting on mine. maybe your right. Guess im gonna have to do my introducing photos and such elsewhere!

If anyone lives in the San francisco bay area, we should meet up and ride. Im still new but i'd love the experience!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LETS RIDE! PM ME YOUR NUMBERS! I got a guy from santa cruz who wants to ride too!

and zipties. I didn't deserve the derp
so BAHDERP TO YOU GOOD SIR! Lulz!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The bay has awesome food... I love the bay!

And Zipties.
Excuse me ma'am, for I did Not know :) My apologies! BAHDEEEEEEERRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP

haha

I was only ******* around, so i hope your seriously not trying to start an internet fight, cause thats like ******* for virginity! lol

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
well get a MOD to help you out.

MOD MOD where are you guys at!!! he needs to post or else OP will start reply by starting new threads!!!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Zip ties . Your a beastette!!! That's is all ! Group ride!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awesome lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts