Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
6. Hasty drivers who change lanes without signaling (Space Invaders)

Alot of these pissed me off on monday. I had to cage it during rush hour.
Waiting in the turning lane and watch like 7 people cut in front of the lane at the light and then block traffic coming the other way and sit in the intersection. Bastards! I wish I could be a CHP, I'd sit at that intersection all day and write tickets to those azzhats.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
if i was highway patrol, i'd ticket the motor mouths, and space invaders and also the lane splitters.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Oh yeah, what do you call the ones reading the paper?

Guy almost went off the road trying to fully open up the paper and then fold the front page back. He would've been outta my way if he went off-road but....he couldve also pancaked me if I was splitting lanes when he recovered it.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Splitting lanes is honestly not that dangerous. Every now and then I dont split lanes just cuz I really dont feel like doing it, and when im sitting there in stop and go traffic it scares the crap out of me. Im so scared the homeboy from behind is not going to stop in time. But ya the 49 state ppl are envious

·
Registered
164 Posts
lane sharing isn't bad as long as the person is careful and traffic isn't moving very fast. when gaps start opening up and cars start changing lanes, that's where trouble begins. if it's moving i don't see a need to. but if it's stuck like it usually is here in cali, then you have no choice but to keep moving.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
charles722 said:
if i was highway patrol, i'd ticket the motor mouths, and space invaders and also the lane splitters.

they cant ticket lane splitting. its not illegal. nor is it all that unsafe. id rather be splitting lanes than behind someone when they slam on their brakes and the cage behind me slams into them, sandwiching be in the process. rear enders happen all the time here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts