Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm on my last few shifts before my regular week off and don't you know, I've ended up with my throttle hand casted up. I have to wear it a week. Now doesn't that suck monkey butt?!! De Quervines tenosinovitis or something like that. Just a heads up. Don't spend 6 hours straight chipping packed canola seed out of a grain bin.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
i know all about not being able to ride, man!
i have to wear a brace because i tore some tissue in my right wrist - it's been 3 weeks and i still have another 2 to go.
when i first injured it (in september last year) i had a hard cast on for 2 months!! and the cast/brace that i get stuck in turns my hand over, palm up, and only allows me to bend my elbow...

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
joe
you are right bro that sucks both monkey and gurrella butt
just hang in there man and heel up the good thing is your
RR is healthy :)

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well natecoop, you just made me feel better. Your situation really sucks monkey butt. Mine just sucks a bit compared to yours. Hope yours heals well. Its kinda funny when people see the cast they automatically think I had another bike accident.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
yeah... i'm not trying to be-little your situation at all, just want to let you know that i feel your pain. heal up and get back in the saddle!!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
natecoop said:
yeah... i'm not trying to be-little your situation at all, just want to let you know that i feel your pain. heal up and get back in the saddle!!
Oh don't worry. I didn't take it that way at all. You made me feel better actually LOL. Makes ya realize that no matter what happens it could always be worse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts