Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It finally doesn't rain for a day and it's like 45 out. I had planned on riding, but not now :very_mad:

V

·
0 Posts
I am from Florida and riding in 45* weather isnt a big deal. Suck it up and ride.. you wouldnt let a little cold weather stop you from riding your baby would you? ;-)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm from FL too and I hate cold weather. Be glad when I move back!

Guess I'll throw the jacket on and go.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i spent the last three weeks in MI and it sucks as much as ohio weather. now its raining and 50

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where in Columbus are ya? I know this chick who goes to OSU and I'm down there occasionally. Was thinking about riding the bike down one weekend.

·
Registered
353 Posts
45? 45 is great, you can wear overpants, solid jacket, heave gloves, etc. and not worry about sweatin like a beotch. Sounds like you dont have any gear. I ride from 25 - 25,000 degrees :twisted:

·
Registered
584 Posts
I do as well, just have to behave a bt more on curvy roads when its cold, other than that, year round if I have the urge. But to make you feel worse, its about 85 today, sunny, and I rode all morning, it was beautiful. :bitchslap:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
slodsm said:
But to make you feel worse, its about 85 today, sunny, and I rode all morning, it was beautiful. :bitchslap:
I hate you :mrgreen:

I have gear. It's actually not that bad out. It's just overcast as all hell. Shitty day. I'm heading out in a few anyway... scope some chicks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts