·
Registered
5,448 Posts
i read the first two lines...

did nothing for me....

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
It's just another instance of someone who thinks the world revolves around them. Most people have a hard time determining the true speed of a moving object. It was just her opinion that they're moving too fast and she believes that all people should slow down for her kids. As a father myself, I can only say that she needs to stop trying to get others to do the parenting for her. If you think vehicles are moving too quickly past your driveway, then don't have your kids playing on the driveway so close to the street.

Last time I checked, the street was for cars. . .not kids. It's your duty as a parent to find a safe environment for your kids to play.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I stopped after reading this line

These bikers hate the laws, they hate the other motorists on the road, they hate speed limits, they hate helmets, they hate children, they hate families and to act as they do, they obviously hate themselves.

That guy is obviously an idiot of epic proportions.

·
Registered
75 Posts
^^^

I think the writer was female, but he/she was off the show...

Some people sometimes have a valid point and then ruin that by going on about some useless crap:tard:

·
Registered
470 Posts
I just love the statistics she quotes at the end. It sort of reminds me of "60% of the time it works all the time." Back on point, she feels justified in what she is saying because sadly she believes her points to be the truth. Based on what she has written it sounds as though she is writing about cruisers riders. That doesn't excuse her lack of knowledge but it shows her social stand point. She shows this when she says "it is mainly uneducated low-class people that are attracted to the biker lifestyle and biker culture and they just cannot read or comprehend the laws of the road." What an elitest thing to say. Unfortunately she will continue to think this way and spread her misinformation.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I flagged it for spam, lol. Everyone else do that and he will get supper pissed when they take it down, lol. Then someone send him an e-mail that a motorcycle site had it flagged for icing on the cake, together we are strong, lol. Lets make this happen.

D

·
0 Posts
I would pay to see the look on her face when she gets pulled over by a motorcycle cop.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know what street she lives on... im very tempted to go do rolling burnouts up and down the street yelling "GOD TOLD ME TO DO SO"

·
BOTM 07/09
1,693 Posts
I flagged it for spam, lol. Everyone else do that and he will get supper pissed when they take it down, lol. Then someone send him an e-mail that a motorcycle site had it flagged for icing on the cake, together we are strong, lol. Lets make this happen.

It worked, cause it's been removed :icon_lol:

·
Registered
923 Posts
i didnt see the articule or the page :( it was removed LOL

1 - 20 of 40 Posts