Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I'd love to try that. Cycle Canada had an article a few years ago about motorcycle ice racing using Hayabusas. Looks wild. Low siding wouldn't be bad as long as the snowbanks were soft. Can you say heated grips?

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
You can say that this guy might be "crazy"! But I wouldn't go to the extent as to calling him a "squid"!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Whats crazy about it? You can ice race with cars, why not bikes. They do it with dirtbikes all the time. My dad used to ice race cars and the pro classes used to use hopped up 351 Ford motors in Opals. Those things flew.

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
joe_rocket65 said:
Whats crazy about it? You can ice race with cars, why not bikes. They do it with dirtbikes all the time. My dad used to ice race cars and the pro classes used to use hopped up 351 Ford motors in Opals. Those things flew.
That's why I said "might". And that's a statement for some! Some people think us bikers are crazy in the 1st place!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Omarvelous said:
Some people think us bikers are crazy in the 1st place!
Good point!

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Btw....Truthfully...I'm the Crazy one! I took my baby for a spin in the snow a couple of weeks back! And I was still running my pilot powers, not like those nice slicks that guys has on! lol!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Omarvelous said:
You can say that this guy might be "crazy"! But I wouldn't go to the extent as to calling him a "squid"!
Just a Suzuki joke.

You dig the pic.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I rode mine on packed snow last year trying to get up my girlfriends driveway to the garage. It was a slight grade up to the garage and I didn't go anywhere. I needed a set of those gixxer tires.

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
dcraige said:
Just a Suzuki joke.

You dig the pic.
You know what they say...There's always half truth to every joke!

Unfortunate for those Gixxer guys!

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
joe_rocket65 said:
I rode mine on packed snow last year trying to get up my girlfriends driveway to the garage. It was a slight grade up to the garage and I didn't go anywhere. I needed a set of those gixxer tires.
Hahahahahahaaaaaa!!! Those gixxer tires would've been GREAT!

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
that is one frozen ballzeeeeeeeeeee biker more power to him
if he can ride in the snow and have a blast my hat is off to him

·
Registered
407 Posts
joe_rocket65 said:
Can you say heated grips?
I'd go on and invest in the heated suit too!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
That would be a blast. Snowmobiles are even better. Just wish we got snow around here. A little snow and a lot of cold makes for a long winter.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
gotta drag knee to impress me.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Nice pics! Wheelie on ice. This aint no skating show. Nice bike.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts