Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking if I should add Thor casual wear to my site. Would you guys want that stuff?

These are the kinds of items they have.

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
You do know thor is dirt bike related and has nothing to do with street right? I do have a few of the products though.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You do know thor is dirt bike related and has nothing to do with street right? I do have a few of the products though.
Yeah I know, that's why I am debating putting those products or not. I might get that first hoodie for myself though, I like it.

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
Yeah I know, that's why I am debating putting those products or not. I might get that first hoodie for myself though, I like it.
Yeah thor does make some nice stuff. Well this could lead to you carrying dirt bike parts, gear, etc. I don't think it would be a bad thing to carry their stuff but you might have a problem trying to sell their products since your more of a street based shop.

EDIT: Now that I think about it. thor is a parts unlimited clothing company for their dirt section. Icon all ready covers the street portion but I'm sure you all ready knew that.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Ehhh... look around. Notice how deeply discounted you find Thor "casual wear" on other sites? I wonder why?

·
Registered
869 Posts
I had a thick thor jacket when I was into dirt bikes. The quality of their products are awesome. Plus I think it would be good to open the doors to new customers. Dirt bike apparel has always been huge. Think Fox, etc

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
How but some A* stuff.

The problem with this niche brands is that its great but I always forget to get it when I shop for clothes. I just go to the mall and buy what I like. Then I see people wearing sweet a$$ hoodies like the one posted and I get jealous.

I guess my point is I think these can sell well but they kinda need to be in the public eye more (advertised). Strictly speaking for myself ofcourse.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
i have a few THOR tees. but as my name here insists, im a dirt biker too.

one thing i will say about THOR stuff tho. ive had a lot of their MX gear and it doesnt hold up very well. my .02

1 - 11 of 11 Posts