Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
i was pissed by the end of the 1st post

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
hahha, they arnt as bad as ppl think. I personally think riding a rigid chopper is alot more uncomfortable

·
0 Posts
farbio615 said:
hahha, they arnt as bad as ppl think. I personally think riding a rigid chopper is alot more uncomfortable
+1, how many choppers do you know that you can throw your feet on th back pegs and lay out on your tank while doing 60-70 mph.?

·
Registered
16 Posts
senedane said:
What douches....
+1...

I don't understand why the Hardley Ableson community thinks that their overweight, underpowered bikes are so much better than ours, because of a brand name...when I first started riding, I was cool with all kinds of bikes, and I hate to admit it but yeah, I make fun of Hardleys all the time now...mostly because of the attitude I get from 95% of the guys riding them....

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I don't know what the hell they are talking about, it doesn't matter if I'm riding my RR or borrowing one of my friends' touring bikes. I often ride more upright with my left arm resting on my knee down long, boring, straight roads.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeap, I've dropped the left hand and rested on my thight on EVERY motorcycle i've ever ridden far. And i know all my relatives that ride cruisers do the same thing. Towardss the end, i think there was one guy that defended sportbikes.

·
WCR Racer
1,550 Posts
kidmoua said:
99% of the Harley riders never wave back...no more waving to them from me..
Yeah they never wave back when I pass them on back roads. But I wave any way.
And who cares about these guys, most of them are in mid life crises with bad backs and are jealous of our bikes. So they like the way our girl’s butts are put up in the air by the back seat. Thanks guys, I don’t think I have ever seen a girl on your bike whose tail I wanted to see. (Daytona Beach excluded) Just let them cry and complain, it makes me feel special to know they have nothing better to do but talk about us.

·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha, yea don't get me wrong not all harley riders are asses, around her i know everyone with a motorcycle, and they are cool, but if i venture to far outa town they do become dicks.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
HiHi they called us Powerrangers.
I would love to have heard more about their opinions on our "ass shifting".
By the way, hand on thigh at 80mph: posing
Hand on thigh/knee at 55 or below: relaxing

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
kidmoua said:
99% of the Harley riders never wave back...no more waving to them from me..
It's totally different around here. Everyone waves to each other.

I find myself in that "pose" when putting through town, I guess it's just to sit back and relax a bit. Ya always gotta be ready for that quick stop though.

·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea, The next time i see some of em out, i'ma going to ask them if they are a cover bacn, when they ask what i'm talkin about i'll be likeyou know for the village ppl, and then ask how they are gonna get away with all being the biker.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I dont wave to bikers unless they wave to me first. I dont really understand why they think they are so much better than us, I think it is just penile envy they just wish that they could go that fast or look that good. they are mad that their old bodies cant handle the position we ride in. Or maybe they are just mad that Zordon did not choose them to save and defent the world from evil Aliens. Black Dragon Ranger Out

1 - 20 of 67 Posts