Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum, just bought my '05 600RR today, so I thought I would make this forum a regular location to visit. I look forward to chatting with you guys, and I hope some of us in the Orlando area can get together...

Late, Todd

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Todd
cograts on the sweet bike and welcome
to 600RR.NET just be careful this site
is addictive

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Welcome to the site. Its a source of invaluable information and all of the members seem eager to help. Pretty soon it will be your home page on your computer. It is on mine.

·
Banned
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the black version with tribal gray. I love it, I have been driving it all over today, it feels sooooooooo good to back to riding. I bought my first bike the day I graduated high school (in 97). It was a '90 Yamaha yx600, then I traded up to a new '98 F3, which I sold in 2000 when I moved to Orlando. So its been about 5 years since I have had a bike, let alone a new one. I orginally wanted an R1, but I saw the RR and figured I'm not Valentino Rossi, so I didn't really need 180 hp. :D

·
Registered
492 Posts
welcome to the club

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Wise choice on the r1 vs. the 600rr. Welcome to the site. This is the best rr site that there is on the net. Congrats and enjoy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts