Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my favorite section is probably the part about waves/giving the finger to scooters..."If you do catch yourself mid-wave to a Vespa, however, it is acceptable to slowly turn it into an upraised middle finger" haha

·
Registered
811 Posts
"Like any club that has grown too large, it has become mired in vacuous debates and split into a thousand splinter factions. Older riders hate squids; cruisers hate sport riders; Harley riders hate everyone, including themselves."

And... This of a photo and a guy and girl...

"This scene is only hot if you don't imagine the smell of dried taint sweat."

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Pretty good read.

The things about bugs and waving to other bikers is absolutely true. I've been bit by a wasp before after getting home from a ride... 2nd worst pain ever.

A

·
0 Posts
Unwritten bike rules make it a crime punishable by exile or death to wave at a scooter. And damn if it isn't hard to tell when you two are approaching each other at a combined 100 mph. If you do catch yourself mid-wave to a Vespa, however, it is acceptable to slowly turn it into an upraised middle finger.

^^^
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAH

·
Registered
402 Posts
I've been bit by a wasp before after getting home from a ride... 2nd worst pain ever.
Bugs suck...hit a bumble bee on a ride going bout 70mph on the freeway in the throat...thought i got hit by a rock...that f'n thing hurt...finally got home, took off my jacket & found the bee pissed off clinging to my shirt...was a BIG A$$ bee to boot!

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
That was definitely a good read!

Bugs are the worst thing though... they come through the vent on the front of my helmet and paint the inside my visor every so often...

·
Registered
444 Posts
good read, definitely alittle dramatic, but makes good points...

·
Registered
811 Posts
That was definitely a good read!

Bugs are the worst thing though... they come through the vent on the front of my helmet and paint the inside my visor every so often...
Hate when they come in the vent and actually fly inside... had the scariest f-ing fly w/ hair... looked like a hybrid of a fly and spider... that thing wouldn't get out even when I opened my visor... I tried not to breathe thinking that is would go up my nose or mouth...

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts