Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you guys think about a 2009 black cbr 600 for 7500 plus tax, licensing fees, and idk what else they would add. What kind other extra stuff do dealers add on? I'm just thinking about it now because it seems like an attractive idea... And also do you guys think that sounds like a good price?

·
Registered
225 Posts
i looked down in california for some bikes and they make it seem like you are getting a good deal. its called the ol bait and switch lol. they also charge freight and setup.
it will probably end up being like 97 otd. that was the average that i got from there.
u can get good deals out of arizona tho! i called a few places and bike were going out at like 8000 otd

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's what I figured, I'm planning on getting an 07' so I figured I'd just ask to see what you guys thought. Thank you.

·
BOTM Winner 01/12
614 Posts
The lowest I have seen in my state has been 6990 base price for an 09. The lowest after that was 7999 base. Thats all with the honda bonus bucks, so it might go up in the summer, the bonus bucks ends june 30th and most dealers already apply them to the price. I am looking for an 07 also, almost the same as an 09. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just bought my 09' 600rr about a month ago and I paid 9,799 after everything.

·
Registered
78 Posts
If u check out kelly blue book $7500 is a fair price...i paid $8100 otd for my '09 in march...$7600 for the bike plus title, tax, and tags... i was able to get them to drop the bs set up and freight charges.

·
Registered
148 Posts
My 09 was $6999 base. After the BS freight/setup, taxes, title etc, it was $8500 out the door. This was in the NYC area around March as well.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replies, I'm gonna see what the final price will be. I wasn't looking to finance but i would be about $1500 short if I got for an 09'. So I'll see what they can do with it. :ciao:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I bought my 2009 March 31, out the door for $8436. Pittsburgh, PA.

There were no freight/setup fees involved. It include the $1000 Honda bonus bucks or whatever they were calling them in March.

Odd thing though is I was charged tax on the original amount pre bonus bucks. I suppose this makes sense for sales tax purposes.

Here's one everyone will love. I bought it from a Harley/Honda dealer. They had the absolute best deal of all the dealers I visited in the area. Fantasic people to deal with.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ask them to throw in some gear. If thats what gets the bike out of the showroom most dealers will either give it to you free or for a steep discount. Doesn't cost them much but saves you a few hundred bucks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts